Michael Gove Harangued by Mob

Albert Corbyn anyone?

2 Likes

I’d suggest the lack of a mention on the Beeb would be to prevent masses of anti-vaxxers turning up for a much much larger protest.

It’s more likely that the BBC aren’t too concerned about Tories being attacked or assaulted. If it were a Labour politician, you can be damned sure they’d report it.

1 Like

I got the impression the beeb tow the Tory line.

You must be joking - they’re so left-wing biased, they should have their head offices in Russia.
Laura Kuennsberg and Andrew Marr are two prime examples of the BBC’s left-leaning presenters. I take it that you don’t watch Question Time? The left wing bias of the invited audience and most of the panel, as well as allegedly impartial Fiona Bruce, is also on show for all to see.

1 Like

I remember Laurence Fox caused a bit of a stir on Question Time a few months ago.

Aye, and he’s been vilified for his point of view ever since, including losing his career.

No one should have a career in Politics, it should be a vocation, rewarded at the living wage.

So there. :biking_man:

1 Like

In Laurence Fox’s case, he’s an actor (or was), until the woke brigade stuck the boot in.

1 Like

Actors need to get real. :biking_man:

He was a good actor too! The boot was totally uncalled for because he told the truth with a completely valid point :+1:

Sorry totally disagree.Not paying politicians, means that it ends up being an option only for those with money. A single mother from a sinkhole estate should have the same options for entering politics as a Barrister or millionaire.

1 Like

Yes, we don’t want the return of the rotten boroughs.
Rotten Boroughs - History Learning Site

The post did state “rewarded at the Living Wage”

Me. I used to love to stir things up on YouTube with anti-vaxxers. Now. I, personally, think that anti-vaxxer should be left alone. They are smarter than the rest of us, their conspiracy theory’s are correct. Truth is I’m tired of trying to get them to listen to reason. They have no reason to protest.
You don’t have to get the shot.
You don’t have to be around other people.
You don’t have to work.
You can opt out of the shot, but don’t get mad because you opted out on life. You did that!

1 Like

The top row doesn’t!!!

3 Likes

So that means someone with a reasonable job has to take a pay cut to be a MP? The only way is to offer a fair & reasonable wage for all & stop to stop the grubby deals that offers the right type, well paid directorships etc whilst they work as an MP.

Look at the billions wasted by this government on grubby deals in the name of Covid. The issue is not what we pay the MP’s but what the grubby MP’s pay themselves, their families & friends.

1 Like

Its one way of checking authenticity.

MPs should get a good salary not ridiculously high but it should be a good living wage…I think its important that MPs have worked in real jobs too out in the real world before entering politics…we all work to give our families a good standard of living MPs are no different in that.

1 Like

It is not mp’s salaries or their reasonable expenses which cost us. But the grubby behaviour of some. For example look at the billions given to friends & families in the name of covid or the way Andrea Lothesome etc are now trying to protect their grubby friend Owen Paterson from the consequences of his dirty conduct.

It is nearly always the mp’s who need the money the least, who try to abuse their position the most.