Men with no socks

Pauline doesn’t.
She didn’t use to date men wearing them.

I can’t stand them…I wouldn’t even look at a boy wearing diamond socks.or plimpsoles, with holes in…when I was young…

download

2 Likes

Not those diamond argyle socks, now, if they were light beige, I may just change my mind.

is there something you’re not telling us Pauline???

2 Likes

Wishbone…:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Pauline, I’ve noticed nicely dressed men not having socks on, but wearing a spiffy pair of leather laced dressed shoes with their suits. I thought it might have been a trend in the warmer California coastline.
Although, before this newer trend, men were wearing sneakers with those same dress suits on. That seemed so wrong to me…like they couldn’t be bothered finishing the look of a well dressed man…
Ah, I’m much too picky, I guess. But-when I see a man of any age wearing a suit, it seems so respectful. I melt in pleasure just gazing…neutrally, not lustfully. :wink:

1 Like

Pauline, Sometimes l think you live in a time warp! :laughing:
No socks has been the trend for ages!!

I was at funeral lately and there was a man at it who was really trendy in the late 1960’s.
He is much older than me, so he must be about 76 plus.
He had dyed his hair black, wore drainpipe type trousers, no socks with slip on shoes. I had to slyly take a pic of his legs when he wasn’t looking to send to my sisters. He looked a joke!

1 Like

I always wear plain socks and Gortex boots. I’d wear them in bed if my wife would let me…:frowning:

2 Likes

I must say,RN…I also like a man in a suit…

A pair of diamond socks would ruin the look for me I’m afraid…I’m extremely picky as well…

1 Like

Some fellers can’t afford socks, their other halves spend all the loot!

Silk Stockings, fancy lingerie, make up!

2 Likes

You talking sailor language now,Ted…I hope it wasn’t you who raided that island, apparently he was wearing a green and red sock, that’s what stuck out on the cctv footage…:open_mouth::open_mouth::rofl::joy:

Sorry Ted…I think that was pirate language, as in “ loot”…:joy:

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…you are naughty,Art!..:open_mouth::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t like the look of no socks with shoes. Sweaty feet is all I think, sorry.

Its as bad as wearing socks with sandals! :018:

2 Likes

Are you sure they are actually not wearing socks. The socks kids wear these days are abbreviated and don’t show above the top of the shoes. It has been a fashion for quite a while. I think they are called ankle socks and are worn by both men and women

2 Likes

Don’t get me started on men wearing diamond socks and sandals…:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wear those type with my trainers…only in plain black or white.

Pauline’s hot date!

5 Likes

Talk about social distancing! I’d cross the road if I saw that! :joy:

1 Like

I just buy plain black low cut socks (not ankle socks) in packs of 5 so that when one gets a hole in it I only have to wait a while to pair the good one up with another.

1 Like