Men will you be rushing out to buy the latest trends for your spring summer wardrobe?

So men what do you think of the latest fashion show by Loewe? Will you be rushing out to get a handbag and some leggings? (scroll to 26 mins in to see the outfits). The rubiks cube dress looks a tad uncomfortable.

Good grief … I wouldn’t be seen dead with a bloke wearing any of that rubbish. Seriously, they’d have to be a tad ‘odd’ to wear it.

nothing wrong with a nice bum in a tight pair of jeans. Forget the handbag and fluffy slippers.s

1 Like

Bloody hell!!!

1 Like

I couldn’t walk beside any of them without laughing my head off! :joy:

2 Likes

That video was playing up for me, and kept stopping and starting?

However, the bits I could see, just made me think what a lot of self-obsessed twerps they were. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Men!!..if that’s what young Men are wearing these days,then I feel so sorry for Young Women…and those designers need a good kick up the arse,
:rofl:

3 Likes

What a load of old tat!

1 Like

Look at me clothes for older men.

If that is mens fashion,bring on the bin bags.

2 Likes

I got the feeling the fashions were targeted towards gay men. I think, the audience indicated that.

No way!
The best attire was shown in the pic headed ‘Bottoms’.
The rest of the clothes made the men look like ‘old cruds’! :laughing:

I’m not sure why many older men these days, go for ‘Father Christmas’/‘Old Man Of Time’ white beards and moustaches. I think they are so ageing and usually sported by ‘sheep following sheep’ types!

1 Like

The shoes!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sensible foot wear is a must. :crazy_face:

with all that grass look I would feel like a rotton plank, Seriously though this just goes to show how those who designed are on hallucinationary drugs

1 Like

oh YuKK

More like …grasping at straws!

I make my own fashion, always have done. The rag trade is always years behind.

Aha! I can now understand why some people prefer alternative fashion

still I can see the army buying as camouflage for the men on the battle field

That bloke at 26 mins looks like he’s wearing a ball-sack. :lol: