Men is there Something Wrong with Them

Then the longest thread on OFC just began! :rofl:

4 Likes

Of Course Girls of the 60’s were real people… when a Job needed doing we had to learn the hard way…
That’s the reason false nails were invented…See how we got to be good at plastering and have fresh appealing claws at the end of the Day…

nails not claws…its that sexist spelling checker working against me again… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah. Apparently women can talk!

In this case, post a comment :101:

2 Likes

Minx my freind,I think your term BASHING is going a little OTT…
The thread is here really to help MEN, we are here to support them in their endeavour to fix themselves when they fail yet again at something…
I would never give up of them
…They do have there uses…and some of those uses :shushing_face:… it helps burn calories off us girls at a very good rate… :partying_face:.

3 Likes

Quite right Di!!!

We’re only showing em the way to our :049:

3 Likes

Via their Wallets also though for me Minx… :innocent:

p.s. Apparently I need a 4th Wardrobe now…

3 Likes

Why is that Di?

2 Likes

I like buying clothes…especially bargains…Got a really nice top yesterday and that was in our local SuperU Supermarket…Olive Green long sleeves 100% Cotton with an adventure motif on it…under 12 Euros amazed at that.
Well did get some our stuff as well but had to hide that for a few days…lol

3 Likes

It’s Halloween so you two are trying to scare me. I get it. :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

…More Panto than Halloween
Were Behind YOU…

3 Likes

Now you more relaxed about it Danny…Can see your coming to terms with some reality checks…
We shall go gentle for the 1st tests…just purely tests at this point…OK.
Just some evaluations so we can see if there is any hope your yer, :no_mouth:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m so glad I don’t have to resort to that but I’m not really into shopping for clothes much… just a few key pieces. It’s springtime so I wear lots of floral frocks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry I was joking…I spend he spends no need for silly stuff…just I get carried away with joking too much at times…
in fact his tools are well ahead of my spends…maybe book keeping would solve that… :roll_eyes: :joy:

3 Likes

Now that, I can believe! Men and their tools!!!

3 Likes

I got out from his wardrobe the other day 1 pair of Reebok trainers from I am guessing now say from the 90’s…I think at one time I put in the code on the box and searched and it comes up with the year of manufacture…
Anyway were always too tight, so he has never worn them…
…One thing though that is not like him at all…he will not part with them, and he will not let any boy else wear them…except they are now in another dressing room…not hidden Minx :zipper_mouth_face: but placed in sight to test the waters…they now fit me as my feet are a little bigger for some reason…was 6 and a half now 7… We all had big feet really…parents 8 and 11 Sister size 8 as well…flippers not feet lol

3 Likes

hey you making me dizzy with that tools one…

3 Likes

Well Di, you’re very tall and lovely so your feet match your height.
I wish I wasn’t a short sh£t

:hugs:

2 Likes

Think I’m going to need this if I decide to post in here

3 Likes

3 Likes