Memory foam mattresses

[/B]
Good idea Val … whichever party squeezes that into their manifesto will get my vote! :wink: :mrgreen:

Its not long before the vote, I wish I had firm views, excuse the pun :lol: still not really sure about who to vote for, only who not to vote for.

OK - you’ve convinced me!
I have a 4" thick topper due to be delivered Tuesday.
I’ll report back then

Await that report with great interest, DM!

Same here.:slight_smile:

It’s arrived and I really needed a lie-down after lugging it up two flights of stairs! I did lie just for a second and it seemed very nice. However, it’s lying ‘airing’ for now, though it doesn’t appear to smell too bad. I must remember I’ll need to half re-make the bed before I can get into it.

Report tomorrow on the first sleep

WONDERFUL!
Why didn’t you tell me? :roll: :slight_smile:

Jolly good, isn’t it a relief when something works? :smiley: No complaints from anyone in this house, much better than taking painkillers for the aches and pains.

Told you so! :mrgreen:

Nyah, nyah, nyah, nattered on and on about them! :019: :mrgreen:
Glad you like it!

:mini::mini::mini::mini:We DID!!! Enjoy.You will not regret getting it,in fact you will not want to leave it.:mrgreen:

Second night - still great. OH was back last night, so we had a proper trial with both of us, and the pillows which I’ve had for ages but haven’t used for a while. We both slept like rocks and woke up feeling so very comfortable. It’s a bit scarey being 4" closer to the ceiling!

LOL, didn’t know heights bothered you, DM! :mrgreen: