Memory foam mattresses

My memory foam topper came with a quilted cover. I love it, never slept better and have had no back or neck pains since getting it. I use the pillows too.

We have one, and are thinking of changing it, finding it too warm…

I wonder if that is because of different manufacturers, Moli?

Maybe Eileen, I know it got so warm I could not sleep, I have turned the matress upside down now and the memory part is now on the bottom…:wink:

Sounds as if that would work and save the hassle of buying a new one. It’s odd there is such a difference of opinion whether they are hot or not.

I wonder if it could be because your topper and mattress are all in one, Moli?:confused: My topper isn’t attached to my mattress…

Good point, Mags! Mine isn’t either.

Could be Mags…I know even with this freezing weather, I still got too hot in bed…If turning it upside down does not work, will have to get a new one…

I have a slumberland matress with a 2"memory foam on the top which is built into the sprung matress it is divine we love it you have to top and tail it for a few months but that isn’t a problem for us…
we also have 2 full memory foam pillows and 2 with memory foam just in the centre GREAT!!!

I have replaced mine , given it to my son, now have a miriciol 7 mattress and its so much better…

What is that, Moli? Is it a coil spring one?

Thats just what it is Eileen, and its brilliant, found the memory foam one too soft, need a firmer one for my back…

It’s odd, isn’t it how we all differ.Good that there enough choices available that we can all find what suits us best. I would never go back to a coil spring mattress; have slept better and no more stiff necks or sore backs with the memory foam.

I wonder if we’ll see the day where you can buy beds which support on a mattress of air [I think they have something along those lines for severe burns victims?] I have never yet found the perfect bed —or pillow

If you tried the memory foam Christian, what did you not like about it?

Interesting to see all your posts on this. Does it go on top of a regular mattress or instead of? I have bought some memory foam pillows but found them a bit hard, maybe they weren’t the real thing.

Mine lays on top of the mattress and for me it is pure comfort!:slight_smile:

Thanks Mags sounds perfect, going to look into it.

I’ve been looking at the mattress toppers, does anyone have trouble with sheets fitting and the topper moving? Sorry to keep asking questions but thanks for the help.:slight_smile:

I use a mattress cover over both the topper and the mattress, then a fitted sheet on top of that … so far it’s worked fine!