Memory foam mattresses

Now you’re expecting miracles, if you find it send me a pm, I need to get my hands on it before everyone else does.:lol::lol:

LOL @ the two of you! I want one too!

Sorry for this little off topic comment but yesterday at the surgery my Dr gave me some info and then got a piece of paper and said ‘I’d better write it down for you as you’ll never remember this’ I laughed and said you know me so well and he replied ‘One of us has to keep on top of things’ lol

You sound like me, ive got the pillow top mattress, then a matress topper, then a mattress cover then the sheet, lovely and comfortable! :slight_smile:

Sounds like the topper is a hit with quite a few of us! :smiley:

I have my topper in it’s own cover on top of the old coil spring mattress, then the sheet. Wouldn’t be without it. The makers are getting a lot of good publicity here although they don’t know it.

Yes we should have commission, I hope they don’t bring out toppers to go on toppers, we’ll need a ladder to get into bed, climbing into bed brings on a whole new meaning. It isn’t just us oldies that love them, the youngsters do to but I think we need them, they should be available on the NHS. :smiley:

[/B]
Good idea Val … whichever party squeezes that into their manifesto will get my vote! :wink: :mrgreen:

Its not long before the vote, I wish I had firm views, excuse the pun :lol: still not really sure about who to vote for, only who not to vote for.

OK - you’ve convinced me!
I have a 4" thick topper due to be delivered Tuesday.
I’ll report back then

Await that report with great interest, DM!

Same here.:slight_smile:

It’s arrived and I really needed a lie-down after lugging it up two flights of stairs! I did lie just for a second and it seemed very nice. However, it’s lying ‘airing’ for now, though it doesn’t appear to smell too bad. I must remember I’ll need to half re-make the bed before I can get into it.

Report tomorrow on the first sleep

WONDERFUL!
Why didn’t you tell me? :roll: :slight_smile:

Jolly good, isn’t it a relief when something works? :smiley: No complaints from anyone in this house, much better than taking painkillers for the aches and pains.

Told you so! :mrgreen:

Nyah, nyah, nyah, nattered on and on about them! :019: :mrgreen:
Glad you like it!

:mini::mini::mini::mini:We DID!!! Enjoy.You will not regret getting it,in fact you will not want to leave it.:mrgreen:

Second night - still great. OH was back last night, so we had a proper trial with both of us, and the pillows which I’ve had for ages but haven’t used for a while. We both slept like rocks and woke up feeling so very comfortable. It’s a bit scarey being 4" closer to the ceiling!

LOL, didn’t know heights bothered you, DM! :mrgreen: