Meghan Markle again

Because they don’t want the media to leave them alone they’re a pair of publicity seekers.

3 Likes

If I thought someone was deliberately seeking attention and I wanted them to stop, the last thing I would do is take notice of them or comment publicly on their attention-seeking behaviour.
If I wanted the media to stop reporting the attention-seeking behaviour, I’d stop clicking on headlines about them or switch the TV off when they came on.
I’m a firm believer in the old mantra
“Behaviour that is rewarded is repeated”

1 Like

I know fine well what the phrase means but I totally reject the implications that what they do describe duties in any normal job or if what the whole bunch of scroungers have ANY real value at all.

Good question. I have always thought that we benefit from having a monarchy, though more recently I have had to moderate my views.
The Queen is, I think, above reproach, but as for the rest I have less regard. As for these two traitors, I have no words condemning enough and hope never to see them in this country again.

LQ, I have to say that your language is deteriorating noticeably! :open_mouth:

Au contraire! Much easier for me to understand!

sorry, I’m getting crosser as I age with all the sillyness that is happening My Mother would slap me if she could hear me God rest her soul…come to think of it Dad would too!

1 Like

Off with his head and put Wills in charge :grinning:

Don Wootton Is hardly an authority on anything .
Charles is an old man who has been cosseted and indulged all his life . He doesn’t know anything about real life none of them do so why people expect them to say anything sensible I don’t know William who has also been raised in a bubble although he may have garnered a little more about the rest of the country from his in laws .
So what Charles was given money in a suitcase it was for charity wasn’t it although it looks cheap and undignified to accept it when he could have easily put it in himself

I’m not into Dan Wootton, I switch over when he comes on GB News. Don’t normally click on opinion articles by anybody even people who I do like. But clicked on this one coz was intrigued to see what he said.

Oh you’ve added more since I replied to your post. I’m not sure what his charity does, but this is what it says in the article and doesn’t really inspire me to donate:

According to the report, which has also not been denied by Clarence House, Charles received €3 million in total from Qatar’s former Prime Minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani, whose nickname is HBJ, to be deposited into the bank account of the Prince of Wales’s Charitable Fund, responsible for funding his Scottish estate and other pet projects.

“DAN WOOTTON: As a royalist I hate to say it, but I’m beginning to doubt that Prince Charles has the capacity to become King Charles III without threatening the future of the British monarchy”

DAN WOOTTON, I hate to say it but I think you are a liar!
I think you don’t “hate to say it” at all - I think you love to say the tripe you write about in your “newspaper” columns!
I use the term “newspaper” loosely - I think you are just a nasty, inveterate gossip and I think the World would be a better place if your “news” reporting disappeared off the face of this earth right now.
Your opinion and gossip is of no interest to me and I think you are a nasty piece of work who has soured the gutter press for too long.
Please go away.

Carole Malone wants his head too:

And what’s this to do with Meghan Markle…? :thinking:

1 Like

The age of kings and unearned deference is past so no none IMO is fit to be a king but who is?
He will inherit and it looks like that time is now approaching ,if he outlives the Queen whose mother lived to be nearly 102 . That will make him 82 .He is a man whose whole life has been in apprenticeship to a title that really is no longer valid in this day and age . We are all familiar with Prince Charles , spoilt indulged ( yet neglected and bullied by his parents ) well meaning in a naive way .
He is what he is no use saying ‘ is he fit to be king ‘ this is a load of twaddle
Kings are notorious for being unfit . History is littered with unfit Kings many are not fit to be road sweepers much less kings but that what happens when you promote someone to a position of power not on merit but simply on an accident of birth .
William our last King will do his best and aided by the height and dignity of both himslef and his wife .

Nothing but anything is better that discussing that fibber extraordinaire :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some time I’ve been wondering just how much of a fibber she actually is -----

I have no idea!
There used to be a slot on a morning radio programme about “the most tenuous links” - I reckon this is one of those very tenuous links!!! :wink:

1 Like

What has Dan Wootton got to do with Meghan Markle?