Me and eggs

… any eggs going spare and I’d make Egg Mayo … love that stuff.

… throw at a politician.

… make hollandaise sauce.

… microwave egg in shell, till it blows the door off.

… erm

:-p:-p

Italian job eggs. :slight_smile:

I do have a particular soft spot for hedgehogs, but I am not good with routine. I would start doing it, but would very soon let the habit slide, and I simply can’t bear the thought of a disappointed hedgehog. :frowning:

… Michael Caine commentary. :smiley:

I’m not sure of the supermarkets in your area Harmal but I know Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Aldi, and probably more, sell them here in the South West.

‘By nabe is Michael Cane… and this is a left-over egg’

Then I would have to think of something to put it on.

… throw at a politician.

But there are so many politicians I would like to throw an egg at, yet only one egg.

… make hollandaise sauce.

See response to mayo,

microwave egg in shell, till it blows the door off.

Been there, done that.

Do you have any supermarkets where you live Harbal?

Well if you can’t even be bothered to do a bit of research…:019:

Only kidding :058: :slight_smile:

One or two (dozen) :slight_smile:

:lol: good reply!

I should have asked if you live in a town or in the country :wink:

There you go then, you’re halfway there! :mrgreen:

I don’t know if you live alone or not , it sounds like it. Perhaps find other people in similar situations and buy groceries and split it between you. That way, there’s no waste and your groceries are always fresh. I think it’s actually a nice initiative and you get to meet new people and make friends at the same time. Perhaps advertise in your area? Just ensure that the people you partner with are honest since it’s a good faith kind of thing and not a freeloading thing.

Good heavens. There must be a million recipes using eggs. How about: making an egg custard pie, deviled eggs, egg salad sandwiches, quiche Lorraine, soft boiled eggs on toast. the list is endless.

I haven’t looked but I’ll bet there are numerous cookbooks that have "eggs only " recipes.

Have a dog ? Dogs like scrambled eggs.

Personally, I go through a dozen eggs/week

Sounds like a lot of fuss for the sake of an egg, but a good idea, none the less. :023:

It helps to be a chef!

Well, I was thinking of the milk and cheese as well. You have a diary challenge

I want to decide for myself what I eat, not be dictated to by my eggs.

:slight_smile:

Six of one and half a dozen of the other. :-p