MBE MEL B awarded by Prince William

MEL B gets an MBE . For what !

This girl from the Spice girls received from Prince William this decoration . I am gobsmacked I really am .

My brother was in the Caribbean with his family many years ago and was sat not far away from her and her boyfriend. My brother told me the language from these two was disgusting and she was blatantly rude to the serving staff , my brother told her to be quiet and not to be so rude to humble waiting staff . He was disgusted at her behaviour. Now shes got an MBE oh my word I’m speechless.

What has this girl done to receive such an honour someone please tell me because I’m losing the will to live on this planet for much longer

1 Like

BBC says: Pop star Melanie Brown , aka Mel B , has been made an MBE for services to charitable causes and vulnerable women. :102:

Got to give Prince William something to do I supose .

1 Like

Melanie Brown has been a Patron of Women’s Aid since 2018, after she got out of an abusive relationship herself.
She took part in a video in support of Women’s Aid, to raise awareness of domestic violence and help other women in that situation.
She drew on her own experience and talked to other women who have been victims of domestic violence - she has also written a book about it.
Maybe this is what she has received the MBE for.

I don’ t know the procedure but anyone can be put forward for an MBE it just needs someone to put you forward.

Many women suffer abuse ( as do men ) and many struggle to survive once they get the strength to move out and dont have the privileges this girl has . There are people who volunteer tirelessly in safe houses to help the desperate there are many who help these people behind the scenes yet they dont get awarded and dont ask either.

Just because of who she is and who she knows is the reason . I can think of many ordinary people who give so much to so many and ask nothing back . They deserve awarding not some silly ex Spice girl who has a foul mouth and doesn’t know how to be polite . I’m glad my brother told her what he thought of her rudeness

I wonder if she donated the proceeds of her book to good causes ?

Ordinary people can be nominated it’s just that most people don’t know how to nominate someone .

Did you know, Mel B has revealed that she wasn’t wearing any knickers when she was presented with the MBE from Prince William.

Common as muck .

1 Like

Muddy, l bet she thought she was hilarious to be so raunchy and daring in the presence of the future king of England.

Who cares what she wears or doesn’t wear ?
What happened to decorum ?

I see the royal duties are a very heavy load for your future king. :rofl:

1 Like

This ex Spice girl wouldnt know what that means .

She was on some TV show today and said she and her girls often visited William in his teenage days and would end up in his kitchen making peanut butter and jelly (jam) sandwiches, they were that close !

Oh dear

Me thinks I is just a grumpy ole lady nowadays . :tired_face:

I only respect people who refuse these sort of awards.

1 Like

Some people really deserve them though such as the quiet hero Nicholas Winton .
And I was delighted when old Captain Tom was knighted .

1 Like

So that’s where Rayner got the idea from. :wink:

Are you saying…Rayner wasn’t wearing knickers? I thought she was just tantalising the men by swinging her legs about like Kenny Everett?

I would have liked to have seen David Perry, the taxi driver that averted a terrorist planting a bomb at Liverpool Women’s Hospital receive some sort of recognition.
His quick thinking and bravery saved a lot of lives and injury.

1 Like

Just wondering if The Knickerless One, will now call herself MBE, instead of MEL B. :persevere: :anguished: :scream: