Max a couple of years ago

Him and my hard hat.

And a parrot.

5 Likes

Is that you Besoeker? have you and the parrot had a falling out? :joy: There isn’t much being said between the two of you!

1 Like

I was looking at a few photographs - well several thousand - and that one amused me. It was giving a right telling off at Max! It is by The Grand Union Canal.

2 Likes

That is so funny! What did Max do, if anything?

My dog found an escaped budgie once. in some trees at the park. I tried to catch it, but it wouldn’t come to me…obviously scared of the barking. Such a shame. I got some kids to try and help, but they gave up after 5 minutes.

I’m quite not sure what Max made of it. I told him just to behave .
The area is a joy. We miss it. My dear wife visited her osteopath there while, a 50-mile round trip while I took Max on his jaunt.

4 Likes

Yes but parrots is not I would associate with it though :slight_smile:

Max is so adorable Visitor.
It’s lovely to ‘see’ you as well :hugs:

My new mouse mat! This was Max at Houghton Hall Park about three years ago.

3 Likes

Max is a handsome dog and it is obvious that he is happy and content. I bet he is your best friend ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That he is but, as have said before, the most important thing is his lovely temperament.

1 Like

How lovely, Besoeker. Did you make it yourself?

I took the photographs but my wife got the mat from a printing company. I think it was just £4.

1 Like

Oh this is such a lovely idea, Besoeker! He’s a real poser isn’t he :joy: Seems to have a fascination with trees and bushes, haha!

Ah, thank you. It is a nice park especially around the trees and it allowed Max to roam quite freely. At the end of the stroll we enjoyed a cup of coffee at the cafe which was dog friendly. We miss it since we moved up to Yorkshire but now we have the Roman Ridge which is also pleasant.

2 Likes