Matt Hancocks Affair

This happens on a daily basis in many businesses ! People get married ,then get bored with their partner so look for a bit of excitement elsewhere.
I wouldn’t be in the least surprised if any man tried it on with a lady he found attractive and the women are as bad as the men!
What is really sad is that 2 marriages may come to an end and the children may have to suffer the trauma of their parents breaking up.

What we don’t know is whether both these people were intending to become a couple, or were they just enjoying a sexual fumble…and I can tell you for certain that there will be many men & women, on forums like this, that have done the same!
What is sad is that somebody alerted the press and it may now result in 2 broken marriages & 6 distraught children. Let’s be fair, the press wouldn’t be interested if he wasn’t a politician or somebody famous!
Perhaps all married man should have their testosterone level reduced, when they have had an a couple of children:!:

:042:

:shock:

Isn’t that what the vaccine is for Twink?

Hi

I have no interest in what he gets up to.

What concerns me is that there has been a significant security leak of CCTV unless it was authorised.

That’s a VERY good point.

Of course Foxy… but I told you not to tell anybody! :044::044::044:

I agree Twink :slight_smile:

Hancock is a selfish man risking his career and embarrassing his family, if people want to have an ‘affair’ that is their business but I just wish they would show a little integrity and not indulge their ‘must haves’ in the work place :roll:

Hancock admits breaking social distance rules with aide

He said he had “let people down” after photos emerged of him with Gina Coladangelo - whom he appointed - and was “very sorry”.

But the health secretary said he would stay “focused” on dealing with the pandemic.

Well, he was “focused” on Gina last year - enough to ignore his own rules - perhaps he has tunnel vision and if “tempted” again … :037:

Labour Party chairwoman Annaliese Dodds said: “If Matt Hancock has been secretly having a relationship with an adviser in his office - whom he personally appointed to a taxpayer-funded role - it is a blatant abuse of power and a clear conflict of interest. The charge sheet against Matt Hancock includes wasting taxpayers’ money, leaving care homes exposed and now being accused of breaking his own Covid rules. His position is hopelessly untenable. Boris Johnson should sack him.”

Of course BJ won’t - he hasn’t broken “club” rules … :wink:

And from this full meridian of glory I haste now to my setting,…, where no man shall see me more.

1613 Wolsey. Henry VIII, act 3, sc.2, l.224-6.

Yep. Sorry for any inaccuracy, but it’s been over 40 years since I learnt it:blush:

Hi

I like ladies, I like sex.

Marriage is a commitment, always faithful when I was married.

If you are free and single, that is a different matter, but even then I would never have a relationship with a married woman.

That is simply not an option for me.

In any case, it seemed a bit of a missed opportunity.

If someone really wanted to stitch Hancock up, they could have asked him about the alleged affair, wait for the usual denial, and then released the piccies. Would have bern even more damaging.

I’m impressed with your recall, though … :023:

Hancock is toast…not because of the ‘affair’ but for breaking the C19 rules

…and his attitude and words about professor Neil Fergusson who resigned for ‘breaking the rules’

In May last year, epidemiologist Professor Neil Ferguson resigned from the government’s scientific advisory group (SAGE) after it emerged he had broken lockdown rules when a woman he was reportedly in a relationship with visited his home.

Mr Hancock called Prof Ferguson’s actions “extraordinary”, adding that social distancing rules were “there for everyone” and were “deadly serious”.

On Friday, Labour’s First Minister of Wales Mark Drakeford said Mr Hancock had been “quick to condemn” Prof Ferguson, adding: "Certainly here in Wales I always expect the whole of our ministerial team to observe the rules we expect other people to observe.

“We can’t make laws for other people and not be willing to abide by them yourself.”

expect an announcement any time soon…

Hi

Not if it was a member of Cabinet who stitched him.

Obtaining and releasing the pictures is difficult.

There are trails as to who viewed them and on the material itself.

You will get sacked and lose your Pension if you are traced.

Internal CCTV of Government Offices is gold dust to terrorists.

It is very closely guarded and monitored.

Every time it is viewed it is recorded and labelled.

Easy to trace the person responsible, so why no statement of intended prosecution?

Police Officers are sacked for sharing Images and using the PNC for tracing people.

It just does not add up.

It is simply not worth losing your pension for.

His right hand looks to have been faked!

Perhaps the whole picture?

:frowning:

Wonder if he’ll do a Geoffrey Howe, as a reposte to being called effing useless.

Would have thought he’d have made a public statement/comment denouncing it if it was a Photoshop.

Will be interesting to find out who the source was. Probably of less media importance at this precise moment in time though.