Matt Hancocks Affair

All over the news this morning

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9723683/Health-Secretary-Matt-Hancock-having-affair-closest-aide-according-reports.html

The DM takes no prisoners wonder how he had the time with the pandemic and all.

His wife’s face in that article as she leaves the home with her bags packed, says it all really. Hope she takes him for every penny he has.

Hi

He is only playing follow my leader with Boris.

The big problem here for the Government is that this was an inside leak from someone with access to the CCTV.

The Government have upset many and this could just be the start of huge problems for them.

Colleagues bumping into one another in the broom cupboard.

I wonder what happened next? :wink: :slight_smile:

The embarrassing bit?

Possibly, but also best not to go there as no real facts are known for definite. :wink: :slight_smile:

The silly man :roll: Hancock is a 'lightweight ’ like many in the cabinet who lack intelligence, experience and gravitas.

She was married as well according to the media.

Talk about being “double jabbed” :lol:

HM called him a ‘poor man’ spotted the signs. :wink:

It seems to Me these cheating sleazebags want to get caught…I mean…didn’t Hancock KNOW there was cctv in the corridor outside His office?..or is He really that dim…or perhaps the danger of being caught is just all part of Their sad wee games…:roll:.I wonder who dobbed Him in :004:

It looks like he’s in the cupboard .

Schoolchild antic, the thrill of getting caught a minor thought.

CCTV is usually placed in clear view.

So it does, would explain the CCTV.:smiley:

These are our leaders in a crisis .
I suppose they become closer to the people they are with most of the day and more distant from their familiies.

Leave him alone! It’s plain to see, in his capacity as Health Secretary, he was only giving the woman mouth to mouth resuscitation!

He’s certainly got a very appropriate surname! :blush::blush::blush:

Heh heh,aye…or giving Her a PCR test using His tongue instead of a swab…clever eh? :-p

What kind of working relationship means that you dash into the cupboard for a quickie?:shock: or was this some sort of celebration kiss for a job well done?!

Regarding the pandemic I mean, not anything else :blush: