Mart's Images & Photos

Oh wow mart , graphic art its best

1 Like

All digitally processed, mostly in Xara Photo & Graphics Designer. Some photographic content here and there but majoring on vector drawing and effectsā€¦

ix5JMIE

chrome ball

(No photographic content - digitally drawn)

orb

broken

pipes

merc

fytqsKX

spiral

mables

windmills

lancaster

rose

photobook

2 Likes

Wow! You have about blown me awayā€¦it makes my senses dance to understand what can be done!
Thanks, Mart!

Fabulous . Mart do you enter competitions? Your work is worthy of a winners prize

Iā€™d love to come watch you at worth with these design, awestruck I am

I love all of them but the Marbles is my favourite .

Brilliant and very imaginative, Mart :smiley:

Thank you :smiley: Only a few more of these to go, then Iā€™ll have to try and think up some new ones. With winter coming on and time stuck indoors, something might come up. They are simple images compared to what real artists can produce ā€¦or even better graphic artists but they give something interesting to do.

1 Like

and then he disappeared - I wonder how he drew that one!! - I told him a long time ago he could make a business selling them if he could transfer stuff onto a canvas or summat and offered to run the business side - but he just chuckled and now heā€™s disappeared and so has his mate Mal!!

Still around but just canā€™t seem to be as enthusiastic about the Internet as I used to be ā€¦but thatā€™s me and not to do with anything definite that has happened. Anyhow, I do still sometimes have an interest in using image programs (vector and bitmap) and have turned out a few more imagesā€¦

Not generated automatically but starts off as one simple square.

Sort of the same method but only one colour.

This represents a few hours browsing around the Internet. The red dots are the sites being viewed. The white triangles are the tracking and advertising sites that know you have looked at a site. This is shown with a Firefox extension called ā€˜Lightbeamā€™. Not originally coloured but I thought the pattern was interesting enough to colour and add effects to.

3 Likes

Brilliant pictures Martā€¦ :clap:

Thanks Mags :slightly_smiling_face:

Excellent pics. Iā€™m a big fan of digital artwork such as this.

3 Likes

Truly amazing, Martā€¦ :+1:

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Photo with a frame and filter effect addedā€¦

1 Like

A stunning picture, Mart!

Thanks Mags :slightly_smiling_face: This is the sort of thing thatā€™s easy because it is only a photograph with an effect added. Thereā€™s a simple to use program called ā€˜Painntā€™ that supplies hundreds of pre-set effects (called filters) that can be applied to a photo. Just go through them all until you find a good one. No creating skill needed at all. Put a frame around it and thatā€™s it. Doing this can sill make a picture thatā€™s good (or different) to look at though.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what it is but quite enjoyed making itā€¦

1 Like