Mart's Images & Photos

Yeah, I know what you mean Mart. It can get quite frightening out there, that’s why I go out early and try to stick to the country roads when I can.
Mrs Fox hasn’t ridden a bike since she had a serious accident back in 2009.

Love the piccies, thanks

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

A vector pattern made with CorelDraw X7 Home & Student…

4 Likes

A lovely eye catching picture Mart…

Oh I like that … you could sit and meditate on that. Very calming.

It made my eyes go all funny, but I like it…
:+1:

Thanks for looking :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

I buy these at car boot sales whenever I see one…

2 Likes

It is just more vector lines but I like how CorelDRAW can do them…

2 Likes

Some sawn up logs from when I trimmed down some Laurel in the garden. Photo tinted as seen. A surround and frame made with Xara Designer

2 Likes

Great pictures mart
The double of my brother in cornwall …

Can you restore mart ?

I can but to varying degrees. It depends on the damage. Some photos are so badly damaged that they can’t be entirely successfully restored. They also can take many hours to do.

It took a while to learn how to do these. In fact, the red one is a failure because it doesn’t fit together quite right. Still doesn’t look too bad though. The other one is more how it should look…

4 Likes

I see what you mean Mart, the radiuses on the outside of the red one don’t seem to be as smooth as on the yellow one. Never the less, they are brilliant and far better than anything I could do…
:+1:

Quite interesting to construct (if you’re into imagey things :slight_smile: ). The red one shows that the successful result is made up of two images of the same twirly shape. One is reversed and then put on top of the other. Although the same shape, the colours are different. The join isn’t noticeable because the points where the the two shapes meet are the same colour.

2 Likes