Marina Purkiss vs Rees Mog on why the tories desperately need culture wars

I don’t know who Marina Purkiss is, but what a star!! Puts that despicable, smug Rees-mog in his place and on his very own show! :044:

Mog: As I understand it Marina, you don’t think the culture wars exist, you think they’re essentially a right wing uh…

Marina: Oh no I think they exist, because people like you and your party desperately need them to exist - because what else you gonna win the next election on? But what I think what’s happening here is you’re drawing attention to these things that actually don’t impact people’s lives. And the reason you’re doing that is because people might just focus on the real grievances in their lives, which are basically caused by your government. But just ask your viewers to think about what really impacts their life. Is it the renaming of a street? Is it, I don’t know, some ‘woke’ policy? Is that really what’s harming people, or, is it the concern they are gonna be waiting for an ambulance and die? Is it the concern that their children get poor education? Is it the concern that we’ve got the highest energy bills on the planet?

Well done Marina - the world needs more people like you in the world, and less like that RepugnantReesMog!

1 Like

Azz, if you don’t know who Marina Purkiss is how can you give her such a thumbs up?

043e10_9bd667d88f5e4766b7f560324c318ece~mv2

Mind you she certainly has less of the mog Nosferatu look about her.

1 Like

Is she a sixth-former … :question:

I’ve no idea…ask Azz :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just checked Wiki - unbelievably, Marina is aged 38 … :astonished:

Here she is on HIGNFY, which I had watched but without being impressed by Marina:

1 Like

I wouldn’t have guessed that Marina is 38 either.
Didn’t they used to say that you were knocking on a bit when the policemen started to look young :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for the full clip Muddy! She’s even more articulate and impressive in that!!! :orange_heart:

She decimates the dumb, lying frog! :043:

1 Like

Wow, you go girl!

She made him look like the lying, patronising, hypocritical, privilege old fogey he is

I think he knows he’s on the way out politically and is aiming for a career as a celeb
Found his home in the revolting GBNews

2 Likes

She put him through the wringer then hung him out to dry .
Girl power at its best :mini:

2 Likes

You’re forgetting, it was the the Toffs vision, and the Plebs graft that made Britain “Great”, Team GB :laughing:

1 Like

I have to say I like Jacob Rees Mogg as he is unfailingly polite and doesn’t lose his cool .
However I was a bit mystified by the topic of the discussion. I thought it was about freedom of speech it’s somehow morphed into inflation and Brexit .
I think it was wrong of the the Oxford Union to ban Kathleen Stock for her views in gender .