Many Republicans Want Trump Convicted and 'Out of Their Way': Attorney

I’ve been reading that the Democrats are controlling the Senate after the midterm elections held in the beginning of November 2022.

Some Republicans are blaming Trump for the loss and now want him out. I haven’t been paying much attention to this issue but I’ve seen this a couple times casually browsing online.

2 Likes

“Well, I think if they win, I should get all the credit. If they lose, I should not be blamed at all.”

Guess who said that.

2 Likes

Trump? :043:

2 Likes

And, dare I say! Bloody typical of the egotist.

2 Likes

I bet Trump is baffled by it

It’s the ego, isn’t it? Same with Johnson

They genuinely believe the fawners and the sycophants around them and that everyone loves them and wants them back

But populism is fickle and as soon as they start look like losers, they get dumped

And then they can’t understand that’s the price you pay for counting on shallow populism and appealing to the moment, with no morals or standards

3 Likes

I din’t particularly like Trump, but he did way better than Biden on the economy, homeland security, foreign policy, defence, international security, health and employment.

Biden pretty much destroyed everything (certainly quicker than Carter ever did), and its odd how so many Americans are voting Democrat in the mid-terms. The only things I can think of is that…

1. Troubled times are ahead and the Democrats are a source of free money
  2. Trump needs to move aside for Desantis, who is a far better speaker and is a much younger candidate
  3. Republicans thought it would be a red wave which would wipe out the democrats and didn’t turn out to vote
  4. More mail in ballot harvesting and cheating

I guess time will tell.

1 Like

More reports of Republicans turning on Trump from Seth Meyers. Fox News looks to be turning on Trump. Rupert Murdoch always hated Trump but had to bow to popular opinion or his network would fold.

Watching the same people who were kissing Trump’s butt a few years ago now asking the questions everyone has been asking for years is disorienting.