Malevolent court invasion at Wimbledon

I’m not entirely dismissive of The Wimbledon experience.

Let’s celebrate tradition!

4 Likes

It’s made a change, Wimbulldon being disrupted.

1 Like

“time”

1 Like

Could be “The Net Effect”

1 Like

… and the mathematician used a pencil and paper :astonished::grin:

Carol Kirkwood? She is very easy on the eyes :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Oh yes!!

1 Like

I love the old feller dancing around and manoeuvring around the security. Then he plonked himself down waiting to be carried off . Now I am supportive of stop oil protests and I do think they have reasons to be concerned so I’m behind them in this issue, but not so sure they will get the support they want with what they are doing . But where does silent protest get them ?

1 Like

The ‘Just Stop Oil’ protesters are all financed by the shareholders in the green economy Susan. They [the protesters] think they are protesting to save the planet poor things…
:blush:

1 Like

Jigsaws I give to the Charity Shop , then days later I find pieces of puzzle on the floor , I do feel sorry for that person that bought that puzzle ., but then its all good for the brain working to find those missing pieces .

They are just a bunch of idiots,the press should not give them the time of day.
The attention they are craving would soon wear off.
That being said,i would love to see how rugby players { real men ] would deal with them.

It’s ironic, that after all the thousands of spectators were held up for hours on end, while security searched bags for orange powder, jigsaws & confetti were deemed to be ok! What will be next one wonders to be chucked, bags of nuts, crisps, balloons!?? :slightly_frowning_face: :open_mouth:

I thought it was entertaining :wink:
Especially the earlier protester throwing chocolate cake at the wax works of King Charles.

Football stadiums you say?
I suspect that some supporters might not be quite as genteel as the Wimbledon crowd.

That’s why it would be the right place.

1 Like

I take your point Dachs.

1 Like

Or Strawberries…

1 Like

Raspberries

2 Likes

Protesters…chucked out.

Good riddance…
:clap: