Malevolent court invasion at Wimbledon

Protesters have strewn confetti and jigsaw puzzle pieces on Court 18. :grinning:Twice!
Britain’s Home Secretary Suella Braverman condemned the actions of the protesters, promising they would face harsh penalties. :scream:

Oh dear, new Balls?

1 Like

Confetti and jigsaw puzzles! They are a wild bunch.

4 Likes

They had to complete the jigsaw to make sure they found all the pieces - It was more interesting than watching the tennis…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

The players were down on their hands and knees picking up confetti. The winner was the one who gathered the most :grinning:

Could be a new trend, strewning confetti. :smiley:

Tennis be boring. I’m am sure many in the crowd loved the distraction. :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t mind watching the ladies because tennis is a woman’s game really.

Runs for cover…
:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Ladies Tennis is Pants :laughing: :icon_wink:

3 Likes

My mother took me to Wimbledon in the 1950s, I remember the strawberries and cream and being bored out of my brain. People throwing confetti and jigsaw puzzles would have been a welcome relief, it should become part of the tradition.

2 Likes

I loved the old civil engineer ( I have one at home ) causing trouble .:rofl:

1 Like

Did you hear about the constipated Engineer? he worked it out with a Slide Rule :icon_wink:

2 Likes

Made to do jigsaws repeatedly only to find the corner piece is missing :grinning:

1 Like

A lateral thinker would count the pieces of a jigsaw first, before dedicating precious time to constructing it. :laughing:

1 Like

A WUM may have deducted a piece during the production process :icon_wink:

Or, someone at the Charity Shop :smiley:

2 Likes

I counted the pieces once and all was good, until I found out some cynical bustard had slipped a piece in from an unrelated jigsaw. :grin:

3 Likes

Don’t get me started on Confetti

2 Likes

I wonder what the picture was on the front of the box , Van Gogh’s Sunflowers perhaps?
Souper dooper!

1 Like

Totally out of place. They should take their protest to the football stadiums or elsewhere and leave the world in Wimbledon as it is. I wish I’d made it to Wimbledon at least once. It’s not even broadcast for free over here…

2 Likes

I’m not entirely dismissive of The Wimbledon experience.

Let’s celebrate tradition!

4 Likes

It’s made a change, Wimbulldon being disrupted.

1 Like

“time”

1 Like