Mains front door bell fix

Yes same old problem BUT this time with Sue being out of the house I did a strip down of the bell. Initially I removed one of the metal plates the striking arm hit, although later on found this unnecessary, I just could not see how the magnatic coil housing could be removed but discovered only held in by clips at one end.
So with the housing now clear I could get to the tube the striking arm slide up and down in. This is where the cameras round swabs came in handy, as you can see it took 3 swabs to clean properly and the striking arm wiped down with a micro cloth.
The nearest swab was first followed but the middle and end one. All it took was this small amount of dust/dirt to stop the door bell working, the tolerance in the tube surrounded by wire coils is so fine even the slightest bit of crap fouls it up.
So put it all back together after the cleanup and worth doing. The sliding hammer that strikes the metal plate gongs has double the throw length than before and the bell consequently sounds louder.