Londongrad Comes To Light

This news clip last night made me aware that not all allies are in sync towards this war crisis. I had no idea money ruled in London while eyes looked the other way.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll lay good odds that Londinistani Mayor has summat to do with most of it. I wouldnā€™t trust him with anythingšŸ¤¬

1 Like

Hi

The Mayor of London has no control over the banking and financial systems at all.

Those functions are entirely under the control of the Government of the day.

The UK has rightly been called out because we have been slow in introducing sanctions.

2 Likes

@RightNow , Oh yes, even the queen is involved RN !!
Allthough the treasury and the BOE are more directly involved !!
Donkeyman! :-1::frowning::-1:

1 Like

Can you believe they still refer to each other as ā€˜honourable gentlemenā€™.

2 Likes

It is increasingly hard to avoid the conclusion that Britain tolerates this kind of behaviour deliberately, because of the money it brings into to our economy.

2 Likes

This is exactly how the segment explained it. A realtor for the red square district said all money accepted, and where and when it appears and disappears is of no concern, as long as funds keep flowing. Think about the corruption .:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

It is so frustrating when we have been aware of these corrupt practices for years, yet Governments have been content to turn a blind eye to it - and even encourage it with these ā€œgolden visa schemesā€ - none of the politicians in power seemed keen to ā€œkill the golden gooseā€ while these oligarchs were greasing the right palms, supporting the right politicians and keeping money rolling into our economy.

There have been quite a lot of articles and documentaries from investigative journalists over the years, shining a light on these criminal practices and warning about the dangers of it.

1 Like