Loki The Maltipoo

Eventually the whole house will be his own personal space,I expect.

2 Likes

Yes Smithy, heā€™s very confident and cocky around here already bless him

2 Likes

I am so happy that darling little puppy has filled that void for you, he looks such a confident boy, he is blessed to have landed on his feet, in the most loving of homes,

He looks like a teddy bear, I would be hugging him all day,:heartpulse::heartpulse::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aw Queenie, he is just adorable! Iā€™m green with envy, and so badly want to cuddle him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Totally understand you having another pup so soon - Loki isnā€™t replacing Kodi, heā€™s filling the dog-shaped gap in your lives.

Wishing you many years of doggy happiness with him :two_hearts:

2 Likes

come on over Sheba, Iā€™m not selfish and Iā€™ll let you have a cuggle hehe

2 Likes

What a cute little fluff ball youā€™ve got there LQ.

2 Likes

Well done, LQ!
That face!
Have lots of fun!

2 Likes

Isnt he gorgeousā€¦ never a dull moment with him around thats for sure xx

2 Likes

Oh my life!
HOW adorable?!!!
Lucky Loki and lucky you and John LQ xxx

2 Likes

Getting a new dog isnā€™t trying to replace another. Thatā€™s not possible as you very well know
They so have their own personalities. Absolutely.

Absolutely and why not? Loki looks like the perfect bundle of joy. Bringing love & joy is what they do best.

Thatā€™s right. It matters not what anyone thinks. When lost our last girl within 2 weeks we had another dog and have no regrets. We also got a poodle mix. A schnauzer / poodle. I love schnauzers but also love schnoodles since it has the poodle genetics.
Keeping busy with another dog seemed to really help me heal quicker. Itā€™s like keeping the love flowing freely. Your new maltipoo is the cutest thing ever.

They sure do and I wouldnā€™t want to ever live without one. Well done LQ. You deserve continuous happiness and this little cutie lucked right out. Enjoy!

3 Likes

He is adorable. May he bring you love, comfort and healing.

4 Likes

What a little sweetheart, Queenie.
He looks quite settled, and Iā€™m sure heā€™ll bring you lots of love again.

How old is he?

1 Like

Just gorgeous Iā€™d love one

1 Like

I love how he has learnt to fetch ā€¦you should put that clip up Bevā€¦so young but he understands fetch already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heā€™s such a cute little puppy.

1 Like

Heā€™s 10 weeks old and a complete joy, my husband is besotted with him.

Just a wee little soul yet then.
Did you see his Mum, Queenie? Just wondered which parent was the Maltese and which one was the Poodle?
Does he sleep through the night now?
I like his colouring.

I wanted to put it on here but you canā€™t just put videos on from your phone you have to put it on through you tube, Iā€™ll try see if I can remember how to it.

1 Like

Yes, his mummy was the maltipoo, she was/is gorgeous, Iā€™ll put a pic on here of her mum when I get home from work. Daddy poodle.

Hes slept through the night from the 2nd night we had howling the first night but not for long. he sleeps in our room, Its like he knows its bedtime when our light goes out, John takes him out at 6/6.30am whilst I get ready for work.

Johns at home all day now as he has retired which Iā€™m glad about as I work (only 4 hours a day though) and when I go home John shouts ā€˜mummys hereā€™ already he comes abounding tail wagging like mad, simply adorable.

1 Like

He sounds a delight Queenie.
Donā€™t they just light up our lives. :heart:

1 Like