Liz Truss... Why Can’t l Take To Her?

Is it her mealy mouthed look? Why do l think she is weak but tries to be the opposite?
Is it the fact when she spoke with the Russians she got her facts wrong and the Russians laughed at her?
I don’t know…but l just feel she’s not fit for her job.

Do you agree, or disagree? What are your thoughts about her?

1 Like

I agree with you … she makes Diane Abbott look like Mensa material.

1 Like

4 Likes

Good grief - what a terrifying thought!

1 Like

I always thought that Liz Truss was 65 trying to look 45 - it turns out that she’s 46 but looks 20 years older:

image.

Whatever her age and appearance, she gives the impression of being out of her depth … :scream_cat:

1 Like

Why say that … anyone can mix up the Black Sea and the Baltic Sea.

Hee…hee.

1 Like

I’m just grateful that she’s not heard of the Barents … :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This is her “official” photo:

Where to start with Liz Truss? Her ego is huge, her IQ small. I always get the impression she has statements for TV written for her and never really understands what she is saying. Her blatant, pitiful attempt to emulate Thatcher’s photo-ops are hilarious in their transparency. her elocution lessons just make her sound bizarre. I see in the latest opinion polls, she is well ahead of Fishy Rishi in the Tory Leader Stakes. If that actually came to fruition, Keir Starmer et al would be laughing all the way to Downing Street,

3 Likes

Oh! I thought you were talking about a bridge support.

She cant be that dumb she went to Oxford.

I dunno, I’ve been to Oxford too on a fortnight multiplex course I only felt a little less dumb when I left

Hi

Boris went to Oxford as well.

It is no great recommendation for ability amongst Politicians.

Truss does not prepare and gets run over.

She is not well liked by her staff.

Liz Truss… Why Can’t l Take To Her?

jockstrap, strange name, strange person.

So many Tory MPs went to Oxford (or any other university for that matter) I can only think if you know the right people and have enough money it is possible to buy a degree. Because the dearth of intelligence on the government benches does not speak of intellectual acuity.

Could it be because she’s a Remainer who changed her mind to keep her job?

That annoys me because it means she’s supporting Brexit when she knows it was wrong for our country

And I expect it might make Brexiters not trust her because they know her hearts not really in it. I wouldn’t if I were a Brexiter

Or could it be the way she wastes taxpayers money on her expenses and travel? She spent £500k on a private jet to Oz when a scheduled flight would have cost £7k and there are other examples

But for me it’s the same with all these career politicians.

She’s OK when all she has to do is jet around on private jets at our expense and pretending she’s taking a tough stand on Brexit

But they never expected to have to deal with anything really serious, like Covid and a war, Johnsons just the same

And I just don’t think she’s up to dealing with the real tough stuff. I think she’s a taker, a turncoat and a bit of a fake

If ever there was a case of someone being promoted well past their abilities, in my humble opinion, Liz Truss is certainly well up there on the list. I’ve always thought so, ever since she told Conference once that she “was going to China to sell them pigs” and looking very pleased with herself self, the silly woman.

What you have written sums up exactly my opinion of Liz Truss too - the tank photo was so blatant - not quite as blatant as this one, which made everyone smirk at how stupid she looked in this photo she tweeted out with her “Christmas message” in an egotistical “image-boosting” attempt to position herself in people’s minds as someone destined for the “highest office”! :rofl:
I think she was attempting to outdo the Queen in this photo!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well Liz Truss has really upset Russia… so much so, we are getting headlines like this…
Moscow has claimed that Vladimir Putin decided to put Russia’s nuclear deterrence forces on high alert following the foreign secretary’s recent comments.