Live Music - add your favourites!

Chicago - Chicago IV: Chicago At Carnegie Hall (April 5-10, 1971) [Full Album]

A masterpiece containing live songs from Chicago’s first three incredible studio albums.

Miles Davis - Miles Davis Quintet With Gil Evans Orchestra At Carnegie Hall (1961) [Full Concert]

Rainbow - On Stage Full Album

This is a killer hard rock live album. Richie Blackmore (guitar) and Ronnie James Dio (vocals) are incredible.

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Pack Up The Plantation-Live! [Full Album]

One of my all time favorite rock’n’roll bands. It’s a shame I never got to see them live. But this album is the next best thing.

Land Of Confusion - Genesis

1 Like

The Black Crowes with Jimmy Page - Live At The Greek [Full Concert]

What a great time it would have been to be at this show at The Greek Theatre in Berkeley, California.

w0w

Genesis - Three Sides Live [Full Album]

Great Live music, but it should have been Four Sides Live.

Rush - Exit Stage Left Full Album

Rush’s second of many live albums. Better than some of the others, but nowhere near as good as the first one, All The World’s A Stage.

Peter Gabriel - Plays Live (1983) [Full Album]

1 Like

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Live Aid 1985)

1 Like

Wilko Johnson & Roger Daltrey : Going Back Home : Shepherds Bush Empire 25 February 2014

Wilko Johnson & Roger Daltrey play Going Back Home and Some Kind of Hero live at the Shepherds Bush Empire in London on 25 February 2014. Review & album/poster links below. Going Back Home 0:00* Some Kind of Hero 3:38 *Apologies for the wobbles on Going Back Home, all very exciting and quite difficult not to ‘dance’ with my neighbours! Both songs are included on Wilko and Roger’s new album, ‘Going Back Home’, due for release on 24 March 2014. Pre-order here and pick up a copy of the totally awesome (old school boxing style) poster for the show for half-price: http://store.universal-music.co.uk/ic… This highly anticipated and very special one-off show featured impressive support from The Standard Lamps, and a short set from Wilko and his regular band (Norman Watt-Roy and Dylan Howe), the latter of which included blistering versions of Barbed Wire Blues and (personal favourite) Doctor Dupree. For the ‘main event’ the band was then joined by Roger Daltrey, Mick Talbot (Merton Parkas, Dexy’s Midnight Runners, Style Council etc) on keyboards and the great Steve ‘West’ Weston on blues harmonica. Opening with title track (and Dr Feelgood classic) Going Back Home, Roger, Wilko & co stormed through pretty much all of the album, including a cover of Bob Dylan’s Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window and even throwing in fabulous version of The Who’s I Can’t Explain for good measure! All in all, a pretty special night.

Coldplay - Live 2003 [Full Album]

Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker

Queen - We Are The Champions

One Republic - I Ain’t Worried (Live From Good Morning America’s Summer Concert)

........one of my top favorite bands........

she is Amazing…

Jess Glynne hits The Blinds stage | The Voice Australia 2019

Elton John: Live In Central Park - September 13, 1980 (Complete Concert)