Live from Rehabs Shed

With all due respect young lady that is not a shed, it’s a kitchen! :shock: A shed will contain all or most of the following…
Wood…lots of wood…some with paint on the end,
Paint, in tins with ill fitting lids and mostly solid
Oil cans, some with oil in, generally rusted,
A car or motor bike engine, a project for later
Saws…rusty and blunt
Jars, containing nails…screws, washers and bolts…
Plugs…various…13amp and sink
Cable approx 2 Miles
Rope and chains …(see comment about 50 Sheds of Grey)
Chemicals mostly out of date and very dangerous.
Paint brushes…stiff…do you see where I am going here? :shock:

Aha, I see…but what I didn’t say was…the wooden shed is used to store the big stuff and the wood. I have 2 other small plastic sheds with most of the other bits you mention in them

The only thing on your list that I lack is a random engine.

I also have so much treasure that it overspills into my conservatory which is also my work room. And when it’s too cold to work in the conservatory I use the kitchen :smiley:

Good job I live alone :smiley:

Yes,some one had to get me tea.

I like you style, like dibbers you can’t have enough Sheds…are you a single lass? I am asking for a friend :wink:

Good man, it’s not often you see guys showing empathy to their partners:lol:

That made me laugh:mrgreen:

Rehab, do you do your pricking out in your shed?
Or do you do that in your Greenhouse?

:lol: It’s far too cold for getting anything out at the moment my dear, but thank you for your concern

Aha! 3 dibbers ey! BUT, are they double ended dibbers, that’s what I’d like to know?

And another thing - how many half used bags of compost do you have? Bet you £1 you haven’t got as many as I have!

And now you’ve got me going, bet you haven’t got a radio in your shed either - so there!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/disgust/t9412.gif

You Know I meant the thinning out of the seedlings:mrgreen:

OOhh!! and you have such an innocent face.

Why would one want a double ended dibber, you would stab yourself in the hand?
Bags of compost…
1.5 of tomato compost
1 small bag of ericaceous compost and a small bag of cactus compost, radio no although I have power in there. :shock:

Yeh right! :lol:

Ever since Mrs Rehab read THAT book, I’ve had to buy all kinds of ropes, chains and shackles. She still manages to get into the shed, though.

What Book?
50 Shades of Sheds?:mrgreen:

Dear Mr. Rehab. I can tell you here and now, my skills and dexterity with my double ended dibbers are legendary.
It has even been suggested I tutor an evening class to spread my knowledge and expertise. :wink:

Now then, what about fertilizer?
You can always tell a man by his fertilizer y’know.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/yes/t2714.gif

P.S. If I send you some sausages to experiment on, can you possibly let the frogs go please - I like frogs you see. :wink:

None of this sounds very scientific to me. :lol:

Someone get Rehab out of the shed and pour him some tea before he starts researching global warming and evolution…

Don’t you start me off…bloody Greenpeace should stick to Wales

Oh girl. You IS bad.

:079:

:102:

My shed is so cluttered, it is going to take me weeks to have a proper sort out this summer. Trouble is, as soon as I chuck stuff out, I will need it.

Rehab, have you done anything interesting in your shed today - that you can tell us about of course. :wink:

I hope you are not still in there now?

I might get you a double ended dibber for your birthday if you’re good until then. :smiley: