Little Brags Thread

where did you find that Lucy??

Click on your profile and in the Summary section, click Expand and there are stats listed

deleted ,out of respect for the thread holder.also off topic.

1 Like

Oh…thats what veiws are is it…I did’nt realise …Ta muchly :+1:

1 Like

I’m bragging because my son starts a new job soon, in Essex, he’s certainly going up the ladder…his own business adventure is on hold unfortunately at the moment.

1,178, profile views…I’m a bragging, yup!!..:+1::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

My god Bod, what a lovely achievement.

1 Like

Well go on then, ya have to tell me now how many views you’ve had…

261 lucy

1 Like

Yay…I’ll go make it 262 just so things don’t stagnate lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t even know where to find how many views we’ve had?

It says on the forum page: Replies - Views - Activity
https://forum.over50schat.com/latest

If there was something I could brag about, I’d share it.

1 Like

I don’t either

Yep, pride cometh before a fall.

Dachs, doesn’t that ‘Views’ just mean how many people have viewed a particular thread?
Nothing to do with our avatars is it?

I thought you meant that because you wrote “we”.
The other thing has already been explained by Lucy (22h ago):

“Click on your profile and in the Summary section, click Expand and there are stats listed”

Finally found it thanks, Dachs. But I would have thought that meant how many members have viewed your threads, nothing to do with avatars?
Not to worry, it’s not that important. I just didn’t know what others meant. :slightly_smiling_face:

No, I understand it means how many members have viewed your profile and read the information given there.

I am going to have a good old brag. I made a butterless sponge cake for my sons work colleagues last week, of course he had to give me feed back, apparently it was all gone within minutes, he got one slice of it, his boss got none as he arrived to late,…

He left the business yesterday, and starts his new business venture on Monday with his new boss, will only work 2 days a week in Essex,I think that’s where he said his new job is, …the other 3 days he will be working from home,:+1:.".my son has a great business brain on him!