Lion Queen Cricut Projects

I’m right glad to hear that Muddy, I will be sharing them as I do them. It’s good to share our stuff, I love seeing your artwork too, I’m sat there open mouthed thinking, bloody norah thats good!

So pretty, Queenie.
I particularly like the group of butterflies in post 10.

Thanks Mupsy. I’ll make some more but with prettier colours

That’s impressive.
Paper and card I would have expected, but cutting material (fabric?) is surprising as I thought it might easily pull the fabric out of place. Etching glass is even more impressive.
I think you’ve made an excellent choice there for your hobby and I’m sure you’ll come up with some amazing products in using it.

I’ll have a look through all of your gifts and cards and think about what to get for Marge, in addition to the other work of art you already sent me.

I love seeing crafts old and new that produce something so unique and interesting. I love seeing the machines that make the parts/end products just as much.

Did you know that Cricut was one of the clues on a recent episode of Pointless?

I’ve only just caught up with this thread again. Gosh you’ve made some beautiful things with your Cricut so far LQ! I love the butterflies :slight_smile:

No I didn’t, as to be honest I don’t watch it, I wonder if I would have got the answer if I had watched it.

I’m a cricuter but I don’t need the shin pads :mrgreen:

Hi Fruity by the way, nice to see ya

My neighbours daughter passed her test yesterday so I made a sweet gift for her, in the jar are sweets. She was delighted.
The card I made tonight but im not so happy with it as I thought I might be

Those are both excellent, Queenie!

:023:

Looking good Queenie…as usual :slight_smile:

Tonights project. Tabby if you are looking in i didnt find it so easy but hopefully with practice I’ll get better . It was fun to do and I like the finished product xxx

Hey - nothing wrong with that, Queenie, it is lovely!

Beautifully done! :023:
That looks like you’re really getting on top of your Cricut machine, LQ.
Not literally, of course.

You are so clever Queenie… Looks amazing and so professional x

thx guys,

I just made my 2nd exploding box, I still need to practice before I’m confident enough to put them in my shop.

Wow, thats great, Queenie! Lovely colours :smiley:

That is really pretty!:-D:-D

tonights project, my friend asked me to make a card for her mum, I’ve made the poem up too for her. Not sure if you can see the words of the poem.

I’m quite pleased with the results and I love the floral paper inside the card.

Hope you like and don’t mind me sharing. I wish me and Tabby lived close by, can you imagine the fun we’d have putting our heads together!

Lovely card Queenie, especially the flowers inside the card, that adds a beautiful finishing touch.