Lion Queen Cricut Projects

How lovely, Queenie!

That card is adorable, Queenie, well done! :smiley:

Thank you ladies. I’ve also put some bags of Yorkshire Mixtures in a gift box and when she opens it there are lots of little love messages in there fir her to read hehe. Can’t wait till she gets it. Im posting it today

I made this today. How much do you think someone would pay for this, I could personalise with a name . Its glitter paper. It looks nicer in real life tbh

Great results well done.

Thanks Cindy, it took me a while but I like the finished product and had fun making it.

Tonights project is Butterflies

You could try looking at similar items on Etsy. Bear in mind to factor in your materials and time taken to make it. If its personalised, add a tenner :smiley:

This is really pretty…if it were personalised for a child’s room, I can see this being sold really quickly (if that’s your plan)

Yes I’ve thought that tonight i already have 2 etsy shops, one for gifts one for cards all personalized.

I think the butterfly might sell its very pretty especially in real life x

Ok here is my first attempt at a fairy garden. I didnt have all the right colour cardstock in but used what I had. Not bad for a first attempt . Took me ages but was fun.

Oooh I bet that was fun to make! Lovely colours! :smiley:

Brilliant, Lion Queen!

You’ve done some brilliant work so far LQ. Well done.

I remember my first intimation of Cricut machines on this forum a few weeks ago and found the concept really quite fascinating. A machine like a printer, but with the difference that it can cut out quite intricate patterns really grabbed my interest. Not that I’d use one myself, not being particularly artistic!

Just out of interest, may I ask you what sorts of materials can they use? Is it simply different thicknesses, colours and finishes of card, or are there other materials?

Whilst I’m at it, could you please point me toward your ‘other’ Etsy site, the one for gifts? I’m still racking my brains (well, brain - I only have one) for something else for Marge’s 60th birthday. I’m terrible at thinking up ideas for birthday gifts.

That’s brilliant LQ :smiley:

Some lovely stuff here particularly like the butterfly…yes whats the link to your gift site Bev I would like to see that too.

Brilliant, Lion Queen.:-p

Thanks J

The Cricut cuts paper, card, material and even wood, it also etches on to glass but I haven’t got so advanced yet, I’m doing baby steps and it’s great fun, loving every minute.

I have 2 Etsy shops, one is Personalised Gifts with my own poems the other is a greeting card shop.

www.etsy.com/shop/craftyartcards

Here is something Marge might like

There are 4 wife poems in the shop, this one is one of them

Thank you for the compliment J

Hi Summer, glad you like my stuff, here is the link for my etsy sites

www.etsy.com/shop/treasuredcraftart

www.etsy.com/shop/craftartcards

I’m on holiday next week if you fancy a trip into Leeds!

I love seeing these projects :slight_smile: