Lifestyle Coach, could you be one?

Could you give anyone advise on how to live their lives? I could not.

Nope I couldn’t either…I’m not good at advise not to myself and especially to others

I’m always willing to give everyone excellent advise but no one is ever willing to take it.

1 Like

Older people may be better at giving advise due to their age and experience gained in their own life.

1 Like

Spot on realspeed.
Also as you age you know what to say and what not to say.

Spot on !!

Many would not like my advice as I am somewhat blunt and direct to the point. Although I did give my recently married eldest granddaughter advice as to how to always see and appreciate the other’s point of view, whether she agrees or not.

I try if I can and do offer advice when I am asked. My neighbour’s son next door has done so. He is contemplating moving to a different country. I’ve been around a bit so I offered what advice I could offer. The next step is his.

An ex colleague of mine was married to a man who called himself a Family Counsellor. Not sure what his qualifications were but he also worked for the local authority counselling troubled teenagers so I guess they were satisfied with him.

My colleague was quite unhappy in their marriage and one day blurted out “I don’t know how he can counsel anybody because he can’t even look after his own family.”

RoseRed, did this geezer have any credentials?