Last to post wins (Part 2)

Then there was the shami kebab etc, etc.

Thatā€™s it.

and a good morning from him, and another dry day, need to get the car cleaned, wales Isnā€™t the cleanest of places

oh hows about electric infra red wallpaper

Mornin, Max, it could be difficult finding Sunday car washers in Wales, was there in August and it wasnā€™t noticeably dirty then! Got a bit to do today, new spotlights in the kitchen donā€™t want to work, fiddly job and DIY is no longer fun.

Just look at the size of that Fox! The sooner he fox off the better.

EZ, you have just randomized LTP. :laughing:

LTP? Long Telegraph Pole?

Donā€™t Play the innocent with me laddy :laughing:

short telegraph poles could easily get damages and vandalized

And, one could get garotted on oneā€™s bike.

Good Idea! Get rid of some of the middle aged, lycra wearing, learning to ride a bike again after years of sitting in front of a tv brigade.

EZ Iā€™m gonna get the Saracen out and burn off some of those afore mentioned geezers :bike:

Top of the evening to you folks.

Well, the weekendā€™s done and dusted. Had a great weekend of rugby. Lots of peace and quiet too. Bliss.

All set for a productive week ahead.

good on yer minxie, productive is the name of the game, well i did the washing up

1 Like

Goodnight. did a virtual tour, Birmingham to Coventry, in respect for a deceased person.

good morning, bit frostie out there

out with our u3a gardening group (gardening at this time of year) to visit Lytham Hall on the Fylde coast to see the snowdrops, tea and cakes in the cafe of course

Mornin, weā€™re well into February now, temporary set back on the temperature, might be time to air the stealth (after a bit of graft of course)

Good evening folks!

It was a good productive day. I actually had no interruptions so I worked to clear out my Inbox.

But, just when I thought Iā€™d cleared out my Inboxā€¦

glad i gave up boxes, or was it sacks, or skips