Last to post wins (Part 2)

I just have done… :smiley:

We shall see, Old folks and complications , could go anywhere :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you Judd. :grinning:

That’s thirteen minutes too long in here, Mups… Out you go, and close the door quietly as you leave, as I’m shortly for my bed and I don’t wish to be disturbed.

Aye, I’ll be off to bed too in a minute. Its a been a busy old day here but us ladies are

:dancer:

I am back for my usual perusal of the room. Nothing has been jarred off the shelves, lamps are on, chairs in place. One tidbit of info, I believe the ladies will have the upper hand from today forward.
As it should be. :wink:

1 Like

I’m inclined to agree with you. :grinning:

good morning firsters of the last thread looks like the men are winning, and welcome back spitty, nice to see you posting again, suppose the wimin will be in laters messing the place up with makeup and lippie, brekkies is on, porridge and fresh stawberries

Just checkin out the stats, stats are important, don’t want Stat ins or Stat outs. :grimacing:

and stat ticks

Quite!

Good Morning Lasters, how are we feeling on the morning after then? :smiley: Still nice and shiny in here, lovely!

@PixieKnuckles just testing the lay of the land. Didn’t have much time yesterday. Inserting Gifs is a lot easier :grin:

Hey @Chillie6 yes its going to take a few days for us all to settle in! I still haven’t managed to post a Gif yet though :frowning: I did manage a youtube video yesterday though so I’m quite pleased with myself. Is a Gif the same then?

Morning lasters, gosh, I’m late checking in today. It’s beginning - just beginning, mind you - to feel a little more familiar around here now. By this time next week I bet we’ll all be pro’s (and no, I don’t mean ‘ladies of the night’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

@Bathsheba You keep your night time activities to yourself girl! :smiley: Yes, its getting more settled in my head too, now. Dare I say easier even? :+1:

Tell you what Pixie, if we were all that kind of pro, we’d have no trouble keeping the pesky men out of here - far too hot to handle, they wouldn’t be up to the job :joy:

This is very true! I wonder where they all are today anyway? Must be doing Sunday chores I imagine. They could do with fixing up round here, I spy crumbs from breakfast on the floor :open_mouth:

Spitty, Chillie and Macywack all popped in earlier, but don’t seem to have stayed. I think they just came in to put their towels on the sun-loungers, you know, just so they could say they woz 'ere. Lightweights :wink:

Well we men have work to do as well you know. Can’t sit here all day gassing. :grin:
Now putting tin hat on and running for the hills :laughing: