Last Thing You Ate, Last Thing You Drank?

Black pudding :face_vomiting:

A plain scone with butter and jam and a latte

Spicy Chilli Chicken Sandwich. Tea.

Chicken curry and rice made with hot Karahi cooking sauce and pilau rice seasoning. A nectarine and orange afterwards. Washed down with a can of Old Speckled Hen beer.

We just had a quick tea. potato wedges, sausages and baked beans.

Sadly I think the sausages may have been ā€œoffā€ because I took a few bites and they tasted mouldy. I examined them but they were pork and leek with herbs so they did have green bits in.

I said nothing to my husband and son, then my son said his tasted funny which was then backed up by husband.

We left the rest and checked the pack and they are OK until 14th. So i wrapped them and put at back of fridge to return to store on Monday.
Also in case we get food poisoning.

Oh Craig, itā€™s the best!!

An acquired taste perhaps Craig :wink:

@RoseRed maybe its the hotel. It wasnt exactly 5 star :joy:

@Chilliboot maybe it was the hotel. It was more withnail and I, than 5 star :rofl:

1 Like

LOVE Hammer Horror films by the way! Horror double bills on bbc2 hoping my mum wouldnt catch me watching the b&w portable :rofl:

1 Like

@Chilliboot Annoyingly, Dracula Prince of Darkness would have Abbot & Costello meets Frankenstein before it (less scary?!)

1 Like

A man after my own heartā€¦ The Plague of The Zombies, one of the most underrated Hammer films in my not so humble opinionā€¦ scared the living daylights out of me.

Although not without humour :wink:

th-2253917402

@Chilliboot Yes indeed. I came across a comic shop in Newcastle in about 1984 that had loads of the House of Hammer magazine series. Rare as rocking horse **** I sold almost all on ebay years laterā€¦

1 Like

@Chilliboot images.jpeg

1 Like

@Chilliboot donā€™t get film posters like that anymore!

You certainly donā€™t Craig, a nicely framed facsimile wouldnā€™t go amiss on the living room wall.

Actually Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s worth setting up a dedicated horror film thread/topic.

After a couple more coffees when Iā€™ve become vaguely compos mentis Iā€™ll do just that.

Horror fans could have a good old chatter without putting people off their food and drink :wink::ghost:

@Chilliboot yes Iā€™d love that.

1 Like

at ten last night i ate the last choc caramelā€¦
it had been a full packet at three
iā€™d had no visits
sigh
i dont remember how they got in my shopping trolly
i usually avoid the aisle
i may go shopping again today
iā€™m sure i forgot summitā€¦

I have just tried a Galaxy Mint. It was ok, but I much prefer Aero Mint :+1:

A Bombay Badboy Pot Noodle and a small Naan bread. A glass of Old Speckled Hen.