Killing Eve

Stop it Galty, we’ll just have to wait.

Well I might be wrong (usually am) but I thought Killing Eve was being shown here and the USA simultaneously…it’s just that means ours is in the middle of the night. I agree though Galty…we should had had precedence

I haven’t seen any but I want to. Like all box sets, I’m waiting until the whole series (how ever many years of seasons that might be) to fully complete.

I’ve just raced through seven seasons of the brilliant Homeland in six weeks flat and now I’m going frantic because I have to wait until the autumn to see what happens in the final season. But then again, I won’t watch a TV drama with adverts in so I’ll need to wait until Christmas when I can buy the DVD.
Game of Thrones should take my mind off it!

Sorry but I live in the UK and don’t have to wait as the rest of plebes in the UK as I use a site that is a bit naughty

Next up date on Monday.

PS Ray you are like My Daughter she also has told me to shut up about it.

PPS as my Lovely Daughter said that she will have watch the first series again before she has the chance to watch the second one as I think you need to do.

Bloody right

Actually watching the first season again is not a bad idea, because it was so good. Not many programmes you can say that about. I’d watch Homeland again too. Some of the TV productions we see these days are true works of art.

My daughter said the same thing.

And slanged me off after I mention the GB plate.

Will download EP 2 in the morning as well as GoT

Second EP was a struggle to watch very very boring.

Have not watched it to the end yet.

Don’t tell me anything! I’ve just started watching it last night and episode three is next up. Liking it a lot so far :slight_smile:

This has to be directed by an American taking the piss.

A dial up phone in this day and age

I had a feeling season 2 might not live up to season 1.

Is the second series still written by Phoebe Waller-Bridge? (might not be the right spelling)

Just watched the end and worth watching for the last five minutes.

And what I thought about a situation I was proved right. and makes it interesting.:twisted:

Will download ep 3 tomorrow

It appears that there have been some changes in the writing team.

The season 2 ep 2 shall we say was not good for most of it

Season 2 EP 3 was brilliant in the first 19 minutes even more deep then the first series.

Edit the next few minutes makes the mind boggle…What is going to happen.

Word of warning to men don’t ware ties.

Into 30 minutes Much better than the first series. The mind boggles with which is to come.

Ep 4 season 2 was brill a lot deeper and darker than anything in the first series.

And Zoe Wanamaker was in it as a high up and my favorite actress

I love Zoe Wanamaker! Haven’t seen her in anything for years. Very underrated lady.

Looks there might be a third series.

Up to ep 6

This is were there two get together with an suggestion it might be a bit lesbion but maybe not

What is sad is the black girl who took over from the first one is a bad actress and ruins the scenes she is on.

Up to Ep 7

Girl walks out a s Eve and V are talking…girl says good by and glad I was paid

V says she was having a three some.

Then says

Can not remember her name but

Seconds later another another girl walks out and V says bye have a nice day.

Love the undertones with this series.