Killing Eve

Just started watching Killing Eve. It is a pretty tense and exciting drama with its own psychopath.

1 Like

What channel is it on Bruce and who’s in it? :slight_smile:

It is currently showing on the ABC HD

It is labelled BBC America stars a Susan Oh and British actors I recognise but don’t have a clue of their names except for David Haig but I can tell you that Sally Hawkins isn’t in it

Oh okay thanks mate. I don’t have Sky though.

Any one else watch it,it was on the beeb last night,seems to me at least as if the beeb have upped their game recently what with Bodyguard now this one.

Watched this last night ,I was totally gripped by it …Jodie Comer was excellent as Villanelle (the assassin)…cant wait for the next episode . Least its good to have something decent to watch for a change ,even if it is only for an hour

Watched part one-the rest of the series is on BBC3.Will be watching the rest on there.Excellent-BBC is doing well with this Autumn viewing.

It was a bit gory and blood thirsty for me, sorry folks.

I didn’t like the look of it but with all the praise it has received I thought I’d give it a go. I’ve started it but it seems tedious, even while looking at facebook I’ve still only managed to get through about 10 minutes of it (so far).

Tarantinoesque ? Written by the author of Fleabag.
Not for me .

I watched the first ten minutes or so, too “busy” for me, I couldn’t follow it at all so gave up.

I’m really starting to get into this. Love Sandra Oh’s performance. Far more compelling than the bodyguard.

Was at my Daughters for Christmas and she raved about this.

Was good and they are doing a second one.

Do love a Sociopath with small breasts:twisted:

I’m sure I started a thread about this a while back. It’s an excellent series and looking forward to the next season whenever that will be.

Absolutely EXCELLENT

Cant wait fir the next season

Sorry AnnieS

Did scroll back to see if it had a post mentioned but found nothing.

Can the Mods link my post to yours.

I found two created by others so I guess I just posted on one :

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=56015&highlight=Killing+Eve

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=55022&highlight=Killing+Eve

All I know is

OK watched the whole lot.

And have started again to watch on BBC I player…which is up to watch for a year.

I’ve tried and tried this but can’t see what the fascination is all about. It seems pretty unwatchable with that strangely overacting gurning oriental woman. What is the appeal? Is it just having a girl psychopath who delights in murdering people in a horrific way?