Killer nurses in the UK!

Seem to have been a few of them - here’s the latest:

Wonder why drives them to do it? Very devious, because it’s the perfect job for a serial killer!

The Trial has only just opened - let’s not get ahead of ourselves -
“Innocent until proved guilty”
From what we’ve heard from the Prosecution yesterday and today, there is a lot of “probability” and “could have” but no concrete evidence - it is all circumstantial evidence linking her to each incident so far - it looks pretty damning but it’s early days yet to be calling her a “Killer” - let’s at least wait for the Defence to put their case too!

4 Likes

She’s not the only one, there’s been a few, Beverly Allitt, Benjamin Geen etc…

The difference being that they’ve already been tried and convicted - Lucy Letby has not been tried yet or convicted.

1 Like

As you say Azz, there’s been a few, If I get an appointment with my GP I’m not going to be stressing out about Harold Shipman.
The case is live, the court will decide.

The prosecutor said: “Lucy Letby was the “one common denominator” linking the deaths” - which is pretty remarkable, but let’s be sure to revisit when the trial is over. I’m sure lots of people will be interested in hearing the outcome.

If found guilty (in 6 months or so, since that’s what was suggested (on the radio today) was how long the trial might last), she’ll probably end up doing a few days community service given the state of the justice system nowadays. What’s the bl00dy point?

seems like your rules of law are breaking down on here - remember what the good lord said : vengeance sayeth the Lord or have you also turned godless???

The real problem is that journalists want to be the first to get the story, so this lady has been considered guilty since she was arrested. Like it or not I am sure that some of the jury will have been influenced by this knowledge.
I don’t know if she killed the babies, or not, but the law of the land says that everybody is entitled to a fair trial so it would be better if the accused remained a secret till the trial ends.
If she is proved guilty, then she probably has a mental illness & should be locked away so she can’t harm any other children. If she is not mentally ill, I would much prefer her to be executed.

Reading the newspaper write up is shocking and certainly deems her guilty but we can’t believe what papers say , but it is certainly damming .

If this woman is guilty she will get her punishments for sure and for the rest of her life if not then we will be left wondering what did happen and why .

These females that kill children when anylised by psychiatrics doctors it must be hard understanding the make up of their brains and minds. Are the brains mis wired , they must be . As awful as it sounds I would liked to have been into psychology.

There was a documentary on 2 men who had spent 20 years in prison for killing , when their brains were tested under medical conditions it was found the actual brain where we feel empathy and compassion was damaged or different from normal brains , one cavity was filled with liquid , another damaged by a blow to the head as a teenager , these men admitted they did not have natural feelings of empathy .

For me I find this interesting

1 Like

Such an awful crime, they must be sure they have the perpetrator.

Shipman is the reason GP cannot practice alone.
Signing death certificate has to have a witness.