Keep One, Junk One

My ideal woman would be a deaf and dumb nymphomaniac who owns a brewery.

2 Likes

give him the OFF card NOW!

Thats all very well. Easy…ok on the Beer Brews… but in truth you’d never get enough hard on’s to warrant a Manic Nymph’’

or

1 Like

Certainly not that one for sure. Is that getting to go out for the evening?

that one is a work of ART…

A Sea-Nymph, 1881

Edward Coley Burne-Jonesexpand_more**

Oil on canvasexpand_more**

GIFT OF CURTIS GALLERIES, INC.expand_more 2010.83

Not on Viewexpand_more**

Edward Burne-Jones became a founding member of William Morris’s decorative art firm in 1861, where he produced countless designs and illustrations for books, tapestries, ceramic tiles, mosaics and stained glass. In 1862, he traveled to Italy where he was introduced to Botticelli, whose formal patterning profoundly influenced his subsequent development as a painter. His typical subject matter derived from medieval and classical legends charged with symbolism. In fact, he was pre-eminent in the Aesthetic movement in England and the Symbolist movement in Europe. A defining characteristic of Burne-Jones as an artist was his willful blurring of the boundaries between his painting and his decorative work, something quite evident in the conception of Sea-Nymph.

Sea-Nymph was conceived as a pendant to another painting, Wood-Nymph, both of which were purchased from the artist shortly after they were painted. They were separated in 1908 and the Wood-Nymph was eventually bequeathed in 1944 to the South African Museum in Cape Town.

well the first one has her EYES on yer Easyfella…

You can’t beat a bit of Smoked Haddock

2 Likes

Wow Tis Hot in da Kitchen. :rofl:
Back2 >> Haddock >> “Kippers” Zzzzzzzzzzz.

so the game was around Wimbledon Common…so are we lost forever then Easy

This game seems to have taken an odd turn.

so shall we proceed LEFT OR RIGHT OR STICK WITH THE MIDDLE again?

When I was in hospital last year I took a turn for the Nurse.

guess she got a right turn then. :ghost:…when I was in last summer, short stay luckily the impression was that of a boarding school…very efficient and all that but clinical…oh yes clincal lol was a Hospital of course doh…

Better that than a Carry On Doctor sort of place

1 Like

Got to the Decheterie and instead of being able to drive straight in with Trailer of greenage there was a new Barrier in Place…did not take long to gain entrance but no warnings from our local Boss the Marie…typical though not being sent out the necessary card to clock it …

Do you think we’ve gone Off Topic? :grinning:
Going AWOL now Ketchup later maybe.

1 Like

Yeah :sweat_smile:

Getting back on track
Wimbledon Common

Wimbledon tennis

Do you Remember one of the regular actresses Patsey Rowlands
I talk about that laters…dont want to have to do a million lines as a punishment…

1 Like

Tennis elbow