th
:rofl: All the way 2 Wombles “Land”

Right,which word to choose out of those 13+

Right >>

Which one out of that one? Left maybe?

always go for the middle one!

^5. “Left” >> “Humour”.

You always have bring sex into it!

Pardon me.Easy had my porridge thanks twice today as tis healthy is that stuff… what is sexual about the middle one?

all right then…

1 Like

Probably nothing but on the other hand I have an overactive imagination. Infact most of me is overactive and not just my imagination…as the song goes,

sorry phone went…we have loads of Moles digging up the garden again…no idea how you can stop then…

tis an old song that one…

French original 1968 rare issue with pic cover. This is actually Simon Dupree And The Big Sound aka brothers Derek Shulman, Philip Shulman, Ray Shulman who had a dozen singles and one lp issued from '66 to '69 with one big hit in the unashamed flower-power style of “Kites” which gave them their biggest success before becoming Gentle Giant the well known prog band. In late 1968, they released a single “We Are The Moles (Part 1)/(Part 2)” under the moniker The Moles. Released on the Parlophone label, the single did not give any hint of the identity of the artists, with both songs credited as written, performed and produced by The Moles. Rumours spread that it was an obscure release by The Beatles, who also were under contract at Parlophone, with Ringo Starr on lead vocals.

Music2 songs

[

We Are the Moles (Pt. 1) (2004 Remaster)

The Moles

Part Of My Past - The Simon Dupree & The Big Sound Anthology

No problem Di. I’m used to being ignored…I have a wife. :wink:

1 Like

Husband goes back for his hearing rundown again tomorrow and it aint working out either…he can leave his other hearing aids out and live in a peace and qt world… :confused:

A Wife who is quiet now thats a miracle

so What was the last keep one junk one then trouble maker Easy!