Katie Price’s Dog Is Run Over By A Car... This Is her Sixth Pet to Have Died

I was shocked to read another of Katie Price’s dogs has got out onto the road, been hit by a car and killed.
For one pet to die is awful… but six is unforgivable. I don’t think she should be allowed to keep an animal as she seems to be very careless with their safety.
What are your thoughts on this tragic accident? What about the drivers that have run these dogs over, they must be so upset… through no fault of their own.

2 Likes

I can’t stand the woman … she’s one crazy deadhead.

But … this takes a bit of believing, even for her,

Katie’s dogs Rolo, Queenie and Sparkle died in recent years, while she has also lost a pet chameleon and a beloved horse.

4 Likes

Until she learns to settle with the dog she has, take her car keys off her!

1 Like

I looked her up because she has a somewhat similar name to a Congressperson here.

Apparently, Katie Price changed her hair color and modeled it for her mourning. Unusual way to mourn a loss.

1 Like

Indeed … she’s a totally self-centred, irresponsible and reckless woman - multiple marriages, court cases, car crashes, drinking convictions, etc, and bankrupt to boot - she shouldn’t be allowed near children or animals … :angry:

2 Likes

Indeed … but will KP care? Of course not … she’s got her own “grief” to sell … :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This woman is 44 years old. She needs to get help with whatever issues she has, before she takes care of another living thing. I think she is like another Madonna, and doesn’t want to grow up, in all honesty. If it wasn’t for the guys in her life helping to look after her kids, she wouldn’t have them either. She needs to learn how to love herself and stop looking for validation from other people/social media.

3 Likes

A petition was set up a few years ago to have her banned from keeping animals. It stood at over 24,000 signatures then. I bet that figure will go up after this.

3 Likes

Something has to be done…nobody loses 6 dogs, a horse, and a bloomin’ chameleon because they are good pet owners :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Was watching something the other day and the conclusion was that people should be tested and only allowed to have pets if they have been deemed fit to do so.

A friend of our family has a dog that is soon to give birth to a litter. They said that they are going to do as much due diligence as possible to determine the suitability of potential buyers for these puppies.

As for KP, lord only knows why she thinks she is worthy of having pets. Theres deffo an acerbic comment involving karma chameleon somewhere,… hopefully someone can think of one.

2 Likes

Good job the horrible woman lives no where near me. I’d have marched round to her home then told her to her face what I though of her and that she wasn’t a fit person to be a Furbaby Mom. No commitment to looking after them, no comon sense at all. I’d have also tried to get her stopped from ever getting another pet.

5 Likes