Katie Price is undergoing surgery again

She’s undergone a facelift again, she’s roped her partner into it as well,:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:…she’s entitled to do what she wants, I thought she was pregnant, that would worry me. Just been watching her surgery on YouTube.

Her partner opted out in the end…she was in agony when they were taking out her lines, I remember that only to well after heart surgery.

Why inflict all of this pain onto herself.

She must be so insecure, reading between the lines.i just think it’s sad.

1 Like

As I posted elsewhere, what’s written on your face is your life, your history, who you are. I don’t understand why people want to erase that. I mean, we all know how old most slebs are, and even if their age is a closely guarded secret, you’ve only got to look at their hands to get a pretty accurate idea. So why are they trying to look younger all the time? Who cares? We’re all going to die, you can’t hold that tide back with cosmetic surgery.

1 Like

I was going to reply that she could always join us lot on here and grow old(er) gracefully.
That was until I checked her age to find she is only 43!

Not only do the hands give age away but so does a person’s neck and so easily seen too! :grinning:

I wonder just how much facial skin can stretch and stretch , surely there will come a time when it will be really thin . I think Katie was pretty when she was natural

I understand that our skin gets thinner with age anyway, no idea what happens then with her facelifts, I dread to think! :worried: :grinning:

I thought that she was broke?
:roll_eyes:

Maybe she’s done a bit of ‘crowdfunding’ with her supporters?
That’s a good way of raising some cash! :grinning:

It doesn’t make me sad, she can have her face completely removed for all I care. :102:

That’s not exactly going to help her bankruptcy hearing in October though.

After surgery, when she came round fully, she was complaining about still having lines on her brow, the surgeon apparently said, she didn’t have enough skin to pull back,:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:…plus she had her lips enhanced, told us she was fed up of having Botox every month as it hurts,:open_mouth:

I had a quick search but couldn’t find anything about her finances. Plenty about the facelift and those in the past. A lot about her handicapped son and her split from a partner. Some people just go bankrupt as it’s the easier option, personally I know nothing about bankruptcy although a couple of companies I have worked for have gone bankrupt owing me money, which I have never had repaid to me. It turned out even the wastepaper bins were leased so thinking the money would eventually be repaid turned out to be just a dream or a nightmare even. :worried:

She’s definitely making money on YouTube, both junior and princess have their own channel, as does peter Andre.

I thought she had broken feet and ankles? She would be better having them sorted rather than faffing around with her face or whatever she is doing. Silly woman.

I see just what you mean, no shortage of videos at all on there!
I didn’t know anything about that!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgWFC7cvQMoFP9WY1sx75cw

I think the rumours that are circulating that she’s pregnant must be wrong surely, you wouldn’t be allowed to undergo a procedure like that I would believe.

I’d be shocked if she was pregnant and undergoing surgery, I’m not sure when she was operated on though, it could have been months ago.she posted it onto YouTube some hours ago.

That is admittedly one concern.
But is she dodging her bankruptcy obligations by spending money that isn’t really hers in the process too when supposedly she owes £3.2 million?

I really dont understand if you are bankrupt how come there is money for facelifts and holidays . I thought all credit and debit cards were frozen and cash would be used to pay debts

Exactly so.
Hardly essentials are they?

1 Like

I know - it costs about £600 to make yourself bankrupt (according to google), so she could do that and start over with a clean slate. I don’t know how long being bankrupt lasts though…?

In the UK you can be discharged after 12 months … but apparently Katie hasn’t paid up, so her discharge would, I should imagine, be suspended if her “official receiver” finds that she has deliberately avoided payment despite having a means to do so.
The earlier link I posted (the first one) explains how she could also be in contempt of court.