Katie Hopkins Told to Bugger Off

We have lots of threads about nasty people not worth bothering about. Seems they are more interesting than nice, normal people.

No Im not .

Is he talking about you Annie:twisted:

And the problem is?

She’s an awful woman. Nothing to do with her views, it’s just her; she’s horrible. Come on, Todger, you can’t seriously be saying you like her. :102:

No, but I agree with a lot of her values and politics.

We all love something to hate.

But that would still be true if you had never heard of nor set eyes on the woman. I mean it’s not as if she is in a position of power and able to do anything about anything. What is her purpose; what is she for? :102:

She’s a “personality”- beyond that I have no idea.

It’s beyond me why they are having a protest. Everything is opened up. Some people seem to need a cause these days even if that cause is meaningless.

Like basting herself in oil and running naked in a hotel lobby? Or talking of people smelling their own foreskins? I knew she had “look at me” opinions but I didn’t realise she also had a mind like a sewer. Plus what is wrong with oranges?

I don’t know her. :102:

I think people enjoy hating others! I know most enjoy hearing bad news which is why it sells. Humans are strange creatures.

Neither had we until just before she was fined, had her visa cancelled and was deported and now we don’t need to hear about her ever again. That’s really nice and it is doubtful she will ever be granted a visa again.

Not sure about foreskin smelling (well I’m hardly to know about that!) but having a mind like a sewer? That’s just subjective surely?

They are entitled to their opinion even if it a load of cobblers which in this case IMO it certainly is. But it gets her publicity which is part of her stock in trade.

O dear Lefties wont like this LOL

Anybody who doesn’t like nasty little men won’t like it either.

Galty why does anyone think e-scooters are a “lefty” conspiracy?

It seems that such “look at me” people aren’t able to communicate without inserting fondling of body parts into the subject. What is a foofoo? “she was overcome with emulsion” - did someone throw paint at Katie? Sticking his “man sausage” in a hoover? wtf?

There really is so much dross on you tube these days.

From yesterday’s protest news :

Anti-vaxx conspiracy theorist tells rally that healthcare workers fighting COVID could face Nuremberg-style trials

Kate Shemirani, a former nurse who was struck off the Nursing and Midwifery Council in June 2021 for spreading COVID misinformation, addressed the crowd.

She told them: “Get their names [of doctors and nurses]. Email them to me. With a group of lawyers, we are collecting all that. At the Nuremberg Trials, the doctors and nurses stood trial, and they hung. If you are a doctor or a nurse, now is the time to get off that bus… and stand with us, the people,” reported The Independent.