Katie Hopkins Told to Bugger Off

But that’s the silly part! I don’t hate Australia per se, it’s just the arrogant and candidly gauche attitudes of a number of politicians and a small number of loud mouthed low browed people there.

you can say the same about fromage. No official role or intention to actually do anything practical, but some think he’s a god. I guess they make money of playing on public emotions.

Fromage?

That’s what the public want!

Better known as Farridge Todgy !!

Donkeyman!

Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews has cancelled Katie Hopkins’ visa so she will be deported as soon as practicable.

Good riddance.

Pure Fawlty. Love it… :wink:

Shame on you, Annie, that is an insult to perfectly delicious - and innocent - cheese!:-D:-D

Yea but its a French cheese spit spit:twisted:

Not much of a cheese shop really…:mrgreen:

Being a bit pedantic here - it is the french word for cheese - not the cheese itself. Would not touch actual french cheese with the proverbial bargepole!

Apparently Katie insisted on opening the door to her hotel room naked….I knew there was something about her that I liked.

https://www.over50sforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16352&d=1626695206

Before being deported she was only fined $1000 for not wearing a mask.

Such a pity because not following the quarantine rules is a criminal offence and attracts heavy penalties.

For individuals, the maximum penalty is $11,000, 6 months in prison, or both with a further $5500 fine for each day the offence continues.

But then again would we want her in the country for another 6 months and deprive you of her company?

Of course the fact that Katie is quite widely known for her correct - sorry “right wing” political views would have nothing to do with Australian press and ploticians wanting to get rid of her - or her preparedness to do just about ANYTHING to get out of the horrible society she found herself surrounded by…

Don’t think she was actually forced to go to Australia. Suspect she’ll have lost a sizeable income by not taking part in the Big Brother series.

Seems to me Aussie land is a bit draconian about this virus.

But this link did make me laugh and shake my head.

Naked door openings… you can’t beat it. :-p

She’s a fraud. She censors her you tube comments. Can’t take the heat.

:slight_smile: You are not very subtle are you?

We’ve got plenty of right wing nut jobs here too,so you’d have no difficulty in feeling at home.

Yep Smithy, and like GB, a fair of of our right wing nut jobs are “ploiticians” as well.