Just saying hello

Hello everyone just happy to be on this forum, I have to say I am not really computer literate but hopefully I will get the hang of it. I am not very confident so I do hope you will understand if I make mistakes, still feeling my way around and so enjoying the jokes, a little about me. I am in my 60s I enjoy a bit of gardening, reading,birdwatching and truth seeker. I live a very quiet life used to be an extrovert but life changes things sometimes, so now I am a bit of a loner by choice. I have some nice friends but I don’t socialize much I prefer animals, but in general I get along well with most people. I had an allotment for several years but the vandalism got a bit too much so reluctantly I gave it up hopefully I will learn how to put an avatar up soon and learn a little jargon not looking for romance at the moment just friends thank you all for being so kind.

Hi Issi :slight_smile: welcome, I look forward to chatting with you.

If you need any help with anything start a thread in Forum Help here …
http://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
or Contact a Moderator here…
http://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78

Hi issi and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hi

Welcome issi.

A great site for friendship and a chat when you are having a bad day, or a good day for that matter.

Just get posting, it is great fun,

I am sure that you will make many friends on here, particularly if you are one of those rare, intelligent ladies who understand just how bad Manflu is.:-p

Hi issi :039:

You’ll love it here and soon find yourself coming for your daily fix.
Either for a laugh and a joke, a bit of serious worldly news stuff or just a good old moan about life. (we all do it).

If you get stuck with anything , just ask, though it can be like the blind leading the blind sometimes :lol:

Hi Isabel and welcome to the OFF,nice to see another Scots Lass…hope You stick around for a long time :smiley:

Hi and welcome issi. Don’t worry about making mistakes, I still do it after being a member for 100 years. Just jump in with both feet and have fun.

Hello and welcome from me too :slight_smile:

Good morning Issi darlin’ and welcome.

Hi Issi welcome to the forum. Your introduction speech was good, i’m sure you’ll make lots of friends on here :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome from me too. :smiley:

Hello Issi :slight_smile: a very warm welcome to Over50sForum …