Just new what do I do?

Trial and error Reggie, don’t be nervous, just have a go, you can’t break it and someone will always help if you make a mistook :+1::rofl:

Welcome back, by the way, joined 5 years ago, gave up and now you’re back! Luvverly! Give it a good go, I’ll think you’ll like it xxx

Hello Reggie :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to OFC

Hi @Reggie - Welcome to the site - pull up a chair and get stuck in.
Hope you enjoy the chat here. :smiley:

Hi Reggie

A big friendly wave from me the Lion Queen. Enjoy the forum with this great bunch of folks.

Morning Reggie, and welcome.

No good asking me about Tags as I’ve only been here 9 years, and still don’t know. :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow-what a welcome, I’ll just read some posts to get the hang of it all, that’s in between sowing some seeds.
Thanks, from Reggie.

That’s what I’m going to do now too, Reggie.
Off out in the garden, lots to do while its such a lovely day.

Hi Reggie, very pleased to meet you,

Hi Reggie. Welcome from me, the grumpy old Scotsman! Enjoy the forum.

1 Like

I have a son-in-law who is Scottish, he is anything but grumpy, he drives me bonkers with his jokes.

Maver-rik, please don’t tempt me with cake, gorgeous and yummy.

Hey there, Reggie. Nice to see a new member of OFC enjoying us! Welcome. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That’s the Scots in him! Actually, I’m not really grumpy and I have a bit of a dry sense of humour at times.

1 Like

Hello Reggie, North Devon is where I reside.

Yes don’t believe our Bes is grumpy he’s a wonderful man who loves his dog …he’s also kind coz he shares that marvellous dog with us!!

1 Like

Hi Reggie from East Devon :wave: :wave:

Hiya Reggie from the wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire. Don’t worry about the natives on this forum, matron has already been round with our medication. :rofl:

1 Like

Hello and welcome Reggie .
Don’t you worry about those old tags if in doubt put in chat that’s what I do .:slight_smile:

Hi Reggie. Welcome to the forum.

I hope you have lovely time here.

What a great bunch of people here.
Just a bit about myself, most of my working life was storeman and forklift truck driver, a great job that was as my truck had a camera on the forks and a screen below, demonstrated once for Prince Phillip then got myself redundant, started a new job in a government office doing filing, said to my self it’s only temporary, twenty-one years later I ended up looking after thirty ladies or was it the other way round.

4 Likes