Just new what do I do?

I am dead new to this forum and not too sure what I’m doing, as you can see by putting it in Hobbies.
My name is Reg I am in my 70s, married with two grown-up girls, no grandchildren, one old banger of a car, live in a rented house in the south of UK.
The question, what is a tag ?
Looking forward to contributing to this forum.
Any help please Reg

2 Likes

Hi Reggie. Don’t worry about whether you’ve put it in the wrong place some I think we have some ladies from the typing pool who’ll move it to the right place somehow.

Tags are the bane of this forum as you have already discovered. Just put whatever tag you want someone else will change them.

Welcome all the same. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Good morning @Reggie and welcome to the forum.
I’m just along the coast to your east in West Sussex and it’s a glorious morning here with my freshly pegged out whites blowing in the coastal breeze :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Reggie :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome @Reggie think i pressed a few buttons and moved this to the correct place do not worry just sit back and post whatever you want i am sure in a while you will get use to things around here.

1 Like

Hello Reggie and welcome :+1:

Trial and error Reggie, don’t be nervous, just have a go, you can’t break it and someone will always help if you make a mistook :+1::rofl:

Welcome back, by the way, joined 5 years ago, gave up and now you’re back! Luvverly! Give it a good go, I’ll think you’ll like it xxx

Hello Reggie :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to OFC

Hi @Reggie - Welcome to the site - pull up a chair and get stuck in.
Hope you enjoy the chat here. :smiley:

Hi Reggie

A big friendly wave from me the Lion Queen. Enjoy the forum with this great bunch of folks.

Morning Reggie, and welcome.

No good asking me about Tags as I’ve only been here 9 years, and still don’t know. :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow-what a welcome, I’ll just read some posts to get the hang of it all, that’s in between sowing some seeds.
Thanks, from Reggie.

That’s what I’m going to do now too, Reggie.
Off out in the garden, lots to do while its such a lovely day.

Hi Reggie, very pleased to meet you,

Hi Reggie. Welcome from me, the grumpy old Scotsman! Enjoy the forum.

1 Like

I have a son-in-law who is Scottish, he is anything but grumpy, he drives me bonkers with his jokes.

Maver-rik, please don’t tempt me with cake, gorgeous and yummy.

Hey there, Reggie. Nice to see a new member of OFC enjoying us! Welcome. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: