Just me and dad now

As most of you know I lost my beloved sister 8 years ago and this morning my other sister died too.

This sister and I didnt see eye to eye and definitely were not close but I still feel very sad today as I do wish it could have been different but it wasn’t. It was what it was.

I’m supporting my dad who must be heartbroken watching all his family fall before him.

Rest in peace Sister I wished you no ill and I’m sorry to hear you passed

10 Likes

It’s so hard when you didn’t really get on because you mourn for what might have been

I am very sorry and my love to you and your dad xxx

1 Like

Oh Queenie, I’m sorry to hear this. :hugs:

1 Like

My condolences LQ. Sending hugs to you and your dad. Xx

1 Like

Condolences from me as well LQ.

1 Like

Sending hugs to you and your dad LionQ.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this Lion Queen, but I know you will be caring for your dad & hope that you can help each other deal with this sad news. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Sorry to hear this LQ even. Sad for your dad too…(

1 Like

So sad LQ .

1 Like

Sorry L Q , sadly just because we are family we don’t always get on . Poor dad , how hard for him , sad for your sisters family too …

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @LionQueen

1 Like

Hi

Never good LQ and I feel for you.

It makes you think about things.

1 Like

My condolences to you and your dear Dad, Queenie. xx

1 Like

My thought and peayers are with you and your family, Queenie.

1 Like

Sending you love and hugs at this very sad and emotional time, LQ.

As the youngest of 3 sisters, who finds my eldest sister “difficult” to deal with but still loves her deep down, despite some feelings of animosity, I have an inkling of how you must be feeling.

Families are bound together, come what may, so you must have such an emotional mix of feelings right now.
I’m sure your Dad will appreciate your support and you need to be kind to yourself too.

1 Like

Hi Bev… so sorry my dear pal… Just sent you a PM xxx

1 Like

Deepest condolences LQ.

1 Like

My deepest sympathies to your Dad yourself and the family. Hugs and Hugs coming your way

1 Like

what can be said that hasn’t already been said by others? any family or friend that has passed away will affect those who know and remember them. LQ thinking of you

1 Like

Condolences you to & your dad Queenie.

It will be hard for him but he has you. x