Just joined and thought I should say hello.

Greetings all. Just joined and thought it best to introduce myself. I’m an over 60’s male from mid-Wales. I am a passionate animal lover, keen home brewer and distiller and love music. I am constantly discovering new styles and artists, but classic rock is what I grew up with and will always remain my favourite genre.
I am also a keen tinkerer and tend to try and fix things before buying new. My brewery and still are built by me and no, I don’t brew kits in a plastic bucket.
Lastly, I have a habit of waffling - a lot. Do shut me up.

4 Likes

HI Chiparawe, and welcome to the foum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum i see you are into quizzes which i post a lot of here so do give them a look.

1 Like

Hiya Chiparawe. :wave:

Hi

Welcome. we are a very varied lot.

Hello and welcome.

Good afternoon and welcome!

Hi Rory, welcome to our forum, we are all very friendly on here, a few crazy one’s, not me though, i’m quite SANE.

Hello @Chiparawe , a warm welcome to Over50sChat…… :grinning:

Hi Chip :039:
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Welshie
Get posting and waffle away! (We have a lot of those in here🤪)

Hi Chip. Welcome to the forum! I’m the grumpy old Scotsman. I suppose I could be called a tinkerer too - my field was electrical engineering… I like music also - classical, jazz, boogie etc. And animals. We meet and greet our doggie pals every day with my hairy beast… And I waffle…

Welcome :slight_smile:

Croeso.

I’m from Cardiff so had to look that up.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a fun time here.

Good morning and welcome Chip. Just jump in and enjoy yourself.

hi Chip and welcome be aware, very aware, meds come round at 9am prompt

Hi, nice to meet you, make yourself at home, the key to the tantalus is under the welcome mat.