Just joined, and so happy I did

Hello everyone

After trying to decide if I should join or not I finally gave in. Can’t wait to post some more! Nice meeting you all!

11 Likes

Hi Kiki and welcome!
It’s great to have you on board. I’m sure you’ll soon find your feet, they’re a nice bunch of people on here :+1:

I gather you’re a budding archaeologist?
I used to have a permit from The Port of London Authority to search the Thames foreshore, sadly they’ve stopped issuing them now. I think I can say in context that the Thames foreshore is one of the richest archeological sites in the world.

Anyway, less of my waffle… enjoy the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes I’ve just recently decided I should pursue my life long dream, and study biblical archaeology. Better late than never! And thank you it’s so nice to meet you here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi kiki!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay. Have a great time on the forum. I’m looking forward to reading more of your posts. :slight_smile:

There’s a great music subforum here. I’ll be interested in seeing your thoughts about songs and song writing, as well as all the other topics.

2 Likes

Welcome Kiki. The harp is the national instrument of my native country,Wales.
Not that I can play it( or anything else) :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome Kiki.
Plenty here to see and do.
Lots of great people from the world over.
Aussie here.

3 Likes

welcome Kiki, matron tucks us into bed every night, enjoy

2 Likes

Hi Kiki and Welcome!
I hope you enjoy the site - look forward to seeing you around on the forums.

2 Likes

Good morning Kiki and welcome to the site. Just jump in and enjoy yourself. It’s -7 degrees here at the moment. Can the summer be far off? 'fraid so.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Kiki from the Yorkshire bloke. I look forward to reading you…
:sunglasses:
Archaeology aye? You’ll find plenty of interest here on the forum Kiki…
:blush:

2 Likes

welcome - ah biblical archeology - great - I read a book once from a local church libary - “walking in the footsteps of Christ” great read but there was much before Christ heh - so dig away!!

2 Likes

Welcome kiki24,you won`t regret joining.
Lots of lovely people who give good and honest feedback/comments.

3 Likes

Hi Kiki and Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you all. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome from the very North of Scotland, hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Hello Kiki :slightly_smiling_face: welcome to the forum…

1 Like

Hi Kiki and welcome. I’m another Scotsman in living in England now. My dear wife is from Georgia but also since there now. And we have a bunch of kids and chidden…

1 Like

Hi Kiki
And welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Hello Kiki, and welcome from another female across the pond! Good ol’ USA!

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Hi, I’m new too!