Just arrived in Hong Kong on our way to Australia

I am its two years since I have seen him
His place is in the National forest so will be doing some walking but now we are spending some time in another place by the beach .

View from balcony

It’s a treetop house so you can spend hours looking at the birds .
Gasman should be here to take good pics .

That looks wonderful, Muddy… I envy you! :smiley:

Muddy, :slight_smile: Sorry, to be so late in commenting but l’ve only just discovered this thread.
It all looks lovely there, seeing the sea and the birds from an elevated position. l bet you are loving the warmth too!
Have you got anything exciting planned? Like bungee jumping or sky diving? :lol:
Or are you just enjoying the rest and being with your Adonis son?

Ooh, how I’d love that view every day, Muddy.

Muddy! What views! That coastline is sensational! Look at those colors!~ Are the beaches crowded? Is that the coastline that can be seen in the distance?

It’s like candy for the eyes.

I’m crazy jealous :lol: and just pleased as punch for you;-).

You won’t want to come home Muddy it looks gorgeous.

Ha ha !
You must be joking !
However I must to do more walking/ something as I got on the scales today and we both ( me and the scales ) groaned :frowning:

The beaches are not crowded at all .
That coastline is much nearer than you think it’s four minutes by car .

We walked along it this morning . It was raining heavily yesterday from a cyclone but they need the rain and it’s still warm 26 degrees .

That is true I always wanted to live in Australia too late now .

Some birds on the deck just now .

Alright you Aussies…help me out here. Is that an Australian magpie? I believe the the little fellow in the rainbow plumage is a lorikeet.

Good to hear you have made it to the beach! I imagine that with all that coastline it would be easy to find a quiet place to enjoy. What I wouldn’t give to paddle out and surf some of those waves!

Best of all, you have a peaceful and beautiful place to recover between adventures!

Hi muddy , just caught up with you in Australia . How wonderful. I went to Adelade 5 years ago and have wanted to emigrate ever since . The bird song is something I remember, waking to the sound of actual notes echoing such a beautiful sound and of course the kukaborus laughing .

Have a wonderful time .

Just think of having to climb that tree trunk every day to get to your house. Better if it was built at ground level maybe?

I thought of you today SM we went for our morning walk ( sat ) and the beach was full of surfers all brown and sun streaked .
Don’t they know there are Great Whites out there?

Also load of people walking dogs loads of collies miss my collie .

Went for a walk in the rainforest yesterday

Saw this little wallaby it’s called a Pelemelon

Thank you Susan here is a Laughing Kookaburra on the deck yesterday he’s so cute .

You sound to be having quite an adventure…what a lovely place your son lives in…

Yay! Another round of visual treats, Muddy! Thank you!

That kookaburra is adorable.

You are selling me. (My passport has to be around here somewhere :lol).

Great Photos, Muddy, keep them coming! Looks like you are having a wonderful time.