Just a video test

Deleted, video won’t run on here. don’t understand as it playes elsewhere. :cry:

OK, I’ll just post the link and try it that way.

Nope. FFS. :astonished: :astonished: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ok, I know it says it’s not available BUT, could someone please just click on the play arrow anyway. Just to see if it will play for them PLEASE. Because it plays for me.

Apparently, it’s private so, presumably, you will have to make it public - unfortunately, I’m not a YT “expert” but I’m sure that someone else will be … :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes I did wonder if that was the problem Omar. I only store my phone videos there, I used to have a site that stored both photos and videos but they started to charge. You Tube was only to be a tempory home for them but I am having a hell of a job trying to find another store that doesn’t charge.

You will need to change it to public.

How to change YouTube video privacy settings using computer.

Step 1: First you need to sign in to YouTube Studio.
Step 2: Next from the left menu, select Videos.
Step 3: Hover over the video you’d like to update.
Step 4: To see your live uploads, select the Live tab.
Step 5: Click the down arrow under Visibility and choose Public, Private, or Unlisted.
Step 6: At last Save.

Yes Thanks,It’s just that the ones stored there are personal and private. That’s why I didn’t want the public to see them.

If you make them unlisted then they won’t show up in searches but you can still show them to people with the link.

1 Like

You only make the ones public that you want to, you can choose this with each video.

1 Like