I cant bear it! too cute x
:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks…I think I like her better when she’s scruffy, to be honest :laughing:

1 Like

PixieK he’s so adorable

:hugs:

2 Likes

@PixieKnuckles Aw Pixie :slightly_smiling_face: John looks lovely and I bet he feels better, Chloe goes mad when I trim her running around and rubbing on the carpet.

2 Likes

Smart chap.

2 Likes

John’s looking very handsome with his new hair cut Pixie! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

haha! Really? I’m not so sure…I adore the scruffy look better!

Its tidier anyway I suppose. :smiley:

1 Like

I would say he looks handsome with his hair short and cute (like a little teddy bear!) with his hair long and ‘scruffy’ :003:

It’s nice to have a change from time to time, and great that he’s lucky enough to go from one end of the scale to the other :lol:

1 Like

She is very pretty, and a Diva, and she knows how to use her Diva skills!

(And yes, she has a boys name. Not my choice, I have to say, but its intriguing)

1 Like

Tell her I’m sorry for getting her gender mixed up :icon_redface: I’m blaming you for giving her a boy’s name tho :lol: (is there a story behind that? Was she a rescue?) :blush:

2 Likes

Someone tried to buy her off us in the street when she was a puppy. So I panicked and said “we need to change her name so nobody knows we are calling on a dog” My husband thought for a minute and said “I know! We’ll call her John, nobody will ever know”
:roll_eyes:

So John it was. We get some strange looks in the vets when they come out and say " Is John ready to be seen?" :smiley: But its handy for ducking out of socials, when I say…“Oh I can’t go, I’m going out with John!”

2 Likes

That’s a good one Pixie :081:

Well, tell John from me that she’s gorgeous and I love how she’s bending all the rules :003:

1 Like

She’s lovely both ways.

2 Likes

Cute dog. Doesn’t look happy about a haircut in that 1st pic. Priceless.